Looking for an Arisaka of any model, with intact crysanthemum.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for an Arisaka of any model, with intact crysanthemum.

    Hey everybody, I apologize as this is probably better suited for the classifieds section, but it isn't yet running. I'm desperately looking for a Japanese manufactured Arisaka of any model, in good condition with an intact mum, but I just can't seem to find any that are available. If you know of somebody or some place that has one for sale, please let me know.

  • #2
    Hi Samurai

    I saw this one recently, you also may have- http://www.firearmsales.com.au/listings/view-listings-premium.php?listing_id=6888
    mum is intact as far as I can tell from the photos. The rest of it looks a bit rough

    Comment


    • Guest's Avatar
      Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah I saw that one too, shame it doesn't come with its dust cover

  • #3
    I posted in your other thread re an Arisaka that Centreway have one.
    Have you checked with them yet??
    Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

    "Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

    Comment


    • TheSovietSamurai
      TheSovietSamurai commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Dreadnought1" post=9164
      I posted in your other thread re an Arisaka that Centreway have one.
      Have you checked with them yet??
      I did contact Centreway, they told me they have nothing of the sort.

      Edit: Sorry that wasn't Centreway
      They said they'd get some details on the Arisaka for me, but I haven't heard from them since the 30th.

  • #4
    Hi,
    QRA have a model 38 6.5 for sale. I had a look at it on thursday with a friend of mine, but he decided not to go with it. It is in pretty good condition, with a bayonet and leather sling. The barrel is dirty but I think it would clean up. It has a reasonable amount of rifling showing. The chrysanthemum is intact. I know nothing about these rifles, but it looks fairly good. The stock is reasonable, with a slight gap where the 2pieces join. The bolt does not match the serial number on the rifle. The bayonet is only fair.
    The contact at QRA is David, Phone number is 07 33984309.
    There is a photo of it on their website http://www.qldrifle.com/images/pdfs/2013/Fliers/Firearms%20for%20Sale%2011.09.13.pdf
    Regards
    Les

    Comment


    • TheSovietSamurai
      TheSovietSamurai commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by LuckyLes" post=14308
      Hi,
      QRA have a model 38 6.5 for sale. I had a look at it on thursday with a friend of mine, but he decided not to go with it. It is in pretty good condition, with a bayonet and leather sling. The barrel is dirty but I think it would clean up. It has a reasonable amount of rifling showing. The chrysanthemum is intact. I know nothing about these rifles, but it looks fairly good. The stock is reasonable, with a slight gap where the 2pieces join. The bolt does not match the serial number on the rifle. The bayonet is only fair.
      The contact at QRA is David, Phone number is 07 33984309.
      There is a photo of it on their website http://www.qldrifle.com/images/pdfs/2013/Fliers/Firearms%20for%20Sale%2011.09.13.pdf
      Regards
      Les
      Thanks mate, much appreciated! I've asked for a few more pics via email, I'll give them a call tomorrow.
      I did notice that it states 'Point of Sale by appointment at the QRA Office', do you reckon they'd sell interstate?

  • #5
    I have a mate that is looking to sell his Arisaka 38 looks like its been used at war.. Its got the 0s on the mum but it also has the dust cover still on. Pm me if your still looking and I can ask him to take some photos and send ya.

    Comment


    • TheSovietSamurai
      TheSovietSamurai commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Bull" post=14433
      I have a mate that is looking to sell his Arisaka 38 looks like its been used at war.. Its got the 0s on the mum but it also has the dust cover still on. Pm me if your still looking and I can ask him to take some photos and send ya.
      Hey bull, not sure if you received my PM.

      I'd be very interested to see your friends Type 38.

  • #6
    Hi,
    I think a deal could be done for the one at QRA if you ask. I know he will sell it for $500, so it's possible that he may come down a bit more. However, the bayonet is probably worth a $100 or so.
    Regards
    Les

    Comment


    • #7
      ON usedguns currently

      Comment


      • Guest's Avatar
        Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by NewsteadVic" post=22317
        ON usedguns currently
        Looks pretty good Samurai.. Run Forest Run :lol:

    • #8
      Heres another one.

      http://www.firearmswarehouse.com.au/index.php?page=listings&cat=7
      Got it, Load it, shoot it..

      Comment


      • #9
        For that price/good condition? Get onto it Sam!

        Comment


        • TheSovietSamurai
          TheSovietSamurai commented
          Editing a comment
          Darnit, I had inquired about the one on firearmswarehouse a while ago but received no reply, that Type 38 at $495 would definitely fit the bill with dust cover and all! But after the last two purchases and the Gew 98 to pay off, not to mention the two spam cans of 7.62x54r I also purchased today, I'm completely broke! :lol: Unfortunately an Arisaka will have to wait, lets hope I haven't missed the boat Thanks for all the help though folks!

          Edit: Damn, I was going to see if I could place a deposit on that Type 38, but it looks to have sold already
      Working...
      X