Perfect weather for it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect weather for it.

Well my first shoot in 3 months is today and as per usual Melbourne's weather is less than inviting.
    And when I say my first shoot I really mean, ill be range nanny for a couple of interested new shooters, but its all for a good cause so I don't really mind.
    Whats on the menu - 22lr, 223 and 300wm. They just want to fire the big guy of course, but I'm not exactly rolling in money for 2 blokes and a day on the 300.
    Still going to be a expensive day at the office but as long as they don't out shoot me its all good.

Get to use my new ammo box which is an old ballot box, pictured ammo barely fills it 1/4, so heaps of room for all the other gear i drag along on a hunt or range trip.
    Like bipods, straps cleaning gear etc. Quite handy lil buy for 60odd bucks.

Enjoy the rain Mexicans
    I will do this one day when I have something worthwhile to put in here.

They might be in for a surprise when they squeeze the trigger on the .300 winnie.
    I'm in love with Jennifer Hawkins and Alessandra Ambrosio

Comment

• Gindu-wan Kanobi
      Gindu-wan Kanobi commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I dont have anything in between 223 and 300 other than 22-250 so I reckon they will
      The 300 was my first centrefire you learn quickly with that guy

Put up a photo of their black eye if they cop the scope in the head.
    I'm in love with Jennifer Hawkins and Alessandra Ambrosio

Comment

hahah its not that bad, but if you take a hurried shot, well yes youll eat scope.
      I put my brother on it for his first time shoot, he survived and he is a big blouse.

One of the blokes reckons he is getting his ticket then a DTA in 300wm so best he try mine first.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Well I'm spew'n.
        Nice cool day, Cessnock are shooting 600yds today (only distance I have not shot on that range yet), got some new 175gr SMK loads to try in the 308 & I'm stuck at home with a sick kid (who was going to his grandparents)

Mick.

whooooah nelie that first photo is enough to get anyones heart racing. I recon sun rain or shine I would be at the range. I always wanted to test the all weather aspect of the machine.
      "He got the whole nine yards" - as it happens World War II (1939–1945) aircraft machine gun belts (US 50 cal) were nine yards long.

Comment

Well Laflamme, steel boxes do it for alot of people worldwide :lol: :lol:

And Billy, I understand mate thats why its been three months since a shoot. Life as a single parent has its moments.
        Only 3 years for my lad and he can get his own ticket

Hope the lad gets better soon.

Comment

• El-Skippo
          Skip commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank god I reload.

Seeing them prices.
      Working...
      X