Shooters Union member able to shoot at SSAA range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooters Union member able to shoot at SSAA range?

As the title states. Due to both the cheaper cost and the fact that I feel that SUQ is more proactive I am now a member. Problem is I don't know whether I can use the SSAA range anymore or only shoot while out bush.

Originally posted by Whitedog" post=13539
    As the title states. Due to both the cheaper cost and the fact that I feel that SUQ is more proactive I am now a member. Problem is I don't know whether I can use the SSAA range anymore or only shoot while out bush.
    I would imagine as a Licenced shooter, and paying visitors fees, why not?

Thanks,

Oddball

Comment

Originally posted by Whitedog" post=13539
      A number of my mates are SUQ members only and they occasionally attend the George Range at Eton (near Mackay)

They make contact with the caretaker who can advise them of a suitable time when he is there and they just pay the Visitors fee and sign up on the range register as would everyone else.

Comment

• FARMERSTUFF
        FARMERSTUFF commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes just your Range fee will be $10.00 instead of $6.00(SSAA) members. That's what it is where I shoot. I agree the SUQ is very proactive & keeps their members informed .

Thanks fellas, might go shoot some clays next weekend then. Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X