Sydney ranges, shooting during a total fire ban??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney ranges, shooting during a total fire ban??

Hi guy's, I know you weren't allowed to shoot in a state forest during a total fire ban but what about at the range??
    Its a fire ban from midnight tonight & I want to go to Silverdale tomorrow & be there for the opening at 9am but dont want to drive 90km's just to turn around & come back!

Anyone got any idea if they are allowed to open during a fire ban??

Cheers
    Aus.

Why not, the only thing to worry about is heat exhaustion
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by Aushunter" post=13577
      Hi guy's, I know you weren't allowed to shoot in a state forest during a total fire ban but what about at the range??
      Its a fire ban from midnight tonight & I want to go to Silverdale tomorrow & be there for the opening at 9am but dont want to drive 90km's just to turn around & come back!

Anyone got any idea if they are allowed to open during a fire ban??

Cheers
      Aus.
      I wouldn't think it would be an issue mate but give em a quick call before you head out there just in case (can't say I've ever heard of any issues) but ya never know in this day and age of stupidity.
      Whacking Varmints is my passion!

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the problem, I want to be there when it opens & it's a 90km drive!

not sure if you're a face book user but the sydney branch page is useful for last minute questions like this,

https://www.facebook.com/SSAASydney

steve

PS: you realise bathurst is tomorrow? i'll be staying in watching that in A/C comfort. first beer at race start

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats a good point Steve, what was I thinking
        Thanks for the FB link!
    Working...
    X