Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adelaide Pistol & Shooting Club Inc

www.apsc.org.au

Great club, been a member there since january, friendly people and a good variety of disciplines on offer

you'll be asked to choose between "Club Tanfog" or "Club STI" within minutes of joining, but other than that , its all good :lol:

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Forget the Tang or STI. Club Norinco all the way.More reliable than the STI and does not need to be wrapped in cotton wool between shoots.And out shoots all the STI'S there.lol. Cheers Wegs

yep great club been there 3years now and am a club tanfog member lol. great and growing ipsc section, were getting ready for our sticks match so a lot of work in target and stage making is going on att, also some hard workers doing clean up, Oh and a 200mtr rifle range is currently being constructed.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by reaper8" post=13198
      Oh and a 200mtr rifle range is currently being constructed.
      Good stuff! CF rifle rated I assume? It would be great to have a CF range so close to home for sighting in and load testing.

Can I ask what the reason is for only allowing 6 rounds to be loaded on the practice range?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by civitatibus tribuebat" post=13297
      Can I ask what the reason is for only allowing 6 rounds to be loaded on the practice range?
      That only apply's to the undercover ranges. did get told once but cant remember, will ask today if remember.

• druid01
      druid01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by civitatibus tribuebat" post=13297
      If i recall correctly, there is no comp matches in the undercover ranges requiring more than 6 shots, 6 for revolvers, and at the 50 mtr ranges they load more for there matches once they get close enough and no longer under the roof. (may be wrong but it rings a bell)

As was mentioned, all open ranges where the fun stuff happens such action, steel challange and ipsc are 10 rounds.

when i was last chatting to the fellas they were saying 308 would probably be max, but not set in stone yet, still working out the baffle system arrangement etc.

and the HiCal pistol range is scheduled at a similar time or there about

cant wait myself :0

I see a Desert Eagle in my future lol

Comment

i will be joining this club as soon as my paper work goes through. only 20mins from my house (according to whereis)

hopefully heading out there to check it out this weekend

Comment

We have a IPSC stik's match on sunday. If your free come and have a peek, it might spark some interest.

Comment

Anyone going to be at the range this Saturday Morning the 3rd?

Keen to come out for a look and possibly sign up, I've PM'd Weg45 but he's seem to be AWOL.

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi SNM. I am AWOL. Up at Morgan relaxing. Will try pm you.
        Working...
        X