Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacktown Pistol Club

http://www.bpc.com.au/

Just heard some good news. FAR have approved all the baffled ranges so Blacktown is back open. Standby for a list of the baffled ranges...

but

Comment

All the ones along the front of the clubhouse, up to range 14, far as i know

An incredible amount of hard, backbreaking work was done by a number of dedicated members. I'd be there this weekend but for some unfortunate health problems.

Comment

Does that include the barrackades and the mover zhuk?

Comment

• PWD
          PWD commented
          Editing a comment
          Barricades yes, but the mover not yet. When I was there a week ago the seven ranges at the east end of the range had been baffled, which should be ranges number 7 to 13.
          The others will follow soon, but those 7 will see most competitions up and running again. Definitely very good news, and a lot of hard work over the last few months by the BPC crew.

Regards
          Paul D

And we also had help from at least a couple of shooters who were not even Blacktown members, which is a great credit to them for a selfless effort.

You gotta respect that kind of generosity.

Comment

Does anyone know if BPC is open during the ANZAC long weekend?

Comment

I was over there today but didn't think to ask. I didn't see any signs. They are closed Fridays anyway so maybe the weekend is shooting as normal

Comment

Far as I know, its shooting as normal at Blacktown this weekend.

Comment

• TheOtherLeft
                TheOtherLeft commented
                Editing a comment
                OK cheers guys.
            Working...
            X