IPSC Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPSC Video

Here's a link to another very good video production from the "Official IPSC TV" team - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfjgKYyQ9Wc#t=61
    Really shows just how much fun IPSC is.

Regards
    Paul D

Hi Paul,
    Just had a look at how many views your post had on this shooting website, sad, so few, fantastic footage by some of the best pistol shooters in the whole world, and NO interest here, sad, makes you wonder what some of the shooters on this website do with their handguns, must shoot a different style and do not se IPSC as challenging enough. Hopefully see you at the Vic open in February.

Comment

• PWD
      PWD commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Susan. The reaction we get to putting these video's on a TV in the club lounge is very impressive, most shooters want to know more immediately. Number of IPSC shooters in my club has doubled in the last year or so. It's not the only discipline, but it sure is one of the most enjoyable. Bit early to tell if I can make it to VIC in Feb yet, but would be good if I can.

Regards
      Paul D

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by susanwest" post=35964
      Hi Paul,
      Just had a look at how many views your post had on this shooting website, sad, so few, fantastic footage by some of the best pistol shooters in the whole world, and NO interest here, sad, makes you wonder what some of the shooters on this website do with their handguns, must shoot a different style and do not se IPSC as challenging enough. Hopefully see you at the Vic open in February.
      Susan,

I think part of the issue with this website is that the IPSC section is down amongst the ranges and clubs section of the forum.
      On the old shooting forum the IPSC section (under handguns) had a good following and was pretty popular.
      Maybe it will improve with time. There are probably a lot of people that were on the old forum are not yet on this one (or if they
      are, they are not posting as much as they used to).

That said, it may be useful to request the IPSC section be moved under handguns to improve visibility.

Regards Murph

Great video Paul, thanks for putting it up here. We just don't get the wet-weather practice do we (couple of those slips would be close to DQ territory lol) last weekend notwithstanding.

I can't see how this section would be any less visible if people tried to find it. Only conclusion is as was stated former members from the old site haven't found the forum...or people here are less interested in contributing any more.

Comment

• PWD
      PWD commented
      Editing a comment
      Zhuk - The "Official IPSC TV" crew do a very professional job. Something like a 1000 hours of video is collected by dozens of cameras, to make those 20-30 minutes of finished footage.
      Last weekend in Newcastle was pretty good for wet weather practice! But everyone behaved, only one fall in my squad and it was done safely. My clothes, range bag and timer have dried out, but the electronic muffs did not respond to treatment. My score was awful, but I still had a ball and thoroughly enjoyed it.
      There's not many sports where you can have bad weather, a very ordinary score and still think is was a great weekend!

Regards
      Paul D
Working...
X