Newcastle Open 23-24 Nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle Open 23-24 Nov

Just wanted to give some public thanks for a great 2-day Open put on by Newcastle PC this weekend. Awesome, inventive and interesting stages, and thankfully not a deluge of swingers this time round :lol:

Great to catch up with shooters you haven't seen for a bit too. Let's hope the sport can keep going at the same strength considering what FAR apparently have in mind for NSW ranges statewide.

Agreed Zhuk, it was a top match with challenging stages and good company. My thanks also to the NPC crew who put in many days of preparation and it all worked great. Considering NPC is restricted to "down the line" shooting, they came up with really good stages. The only thing they could not control was the weather and we can live with that. Now, if I can just get my electronic muffs and timer dried out I'll be ready for the next one.

Regards
    Paul D

Comment

Yeah Paul, very inventive considering the restrictions, which sadly, we are all going to have to get used to eventually. But it shows what can be done with a bit of creative thinking.

I wore a raincoat + hood while shooting when it was pouring with rain, and can recommend it. Bit loud though heh

Comment

• .357sig
        .357sig commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, great weekend, always a fun shoot at Newcastle.
    Working...
    X