Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New too

Hi guys,

I've come over from the old site as well. I don't really say a lot, but if I can help someone out or have a very strong opinion about a topic I'll chime in.

I visit to learn as much as I can from other peoples experiences and knowledge, but I'm also happy to pass on what I can.

I've been into shooting for as long as I can remember but really only just getting back into it in a reasonable sort of way. I've got my 12 year old boy into it as well, which is important to me as it gets him out sharing time with me and into this bloody great country we live in instead of just sitting around with his head in a screen of some sort.

I look forward to this forum evolving into a worthwhile, informative and friendly place to spend some time.

Regards All,

mickn.

Good job mickn, keep the kid away from the xbox. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome mickn to both you & your son.
      Faster Horses
      Younger Women
      Older Whiskey
      More Money

SSAA N52

Comment

Welcome aboard, Mickn & family!
        Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Comment

Welcome mate.

Comment

Good to have ya here mate

Comment

• sirus17
              sirus17 commented
              Editing a comment
              welcome dude

Welcome mickn.
            Love your country, love your family, love your sport.

Comment

Welcome buddy
              “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Working...
              X