I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

Been away for a while with no internet, took me ages to work out what was going on...oh well.

Freaking still snowing up here in N/E Vic today. Was thinking about getting the .204 out today to chase wild dogs. Bugger that it's pissing down. Got the fire going and spending quality time by myself in front of the wood heater looking for another job...and having a bourbon or three.
    I'm in love with Jennifer Hawkins and Alessandra Ambrosio

Welcome back Mr Sambar! Good to see you here.
    I guess the heavy (and continuing) snow this year has provided you with employment this winter.
    But you're right, shooting in the rain is a pain in the.... brain It's bad enough having to work in the cold, let alone playing in it!

Roll on summer I say. In the meantime, wood fires and bourbon..mmmmmm

Col

Comment

• Sambar Country
      Sambar Country commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Big_Col" post=5104
      I guess the heavy (and continuing) snow this year has provided you with employment this winter.
      But you're right, shooting in the rain is a pain in the.... brain It's bad enough having to work in the cold, let alone playing in it!

Col
      Cheers, just have to work out how everything works on this site. Been having fun with the .204 Ruger lately...nice change from the .30-06.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Big_Col" post=5104

Col
      bloody roasting up here in sunny QLD, been sweating my behind off today picking up roadside litter in the midday heat, had 35 degree days last week reckon its not much better this week so far. Gonna have to start taking the big cooler and topping it up with ice in the morning so i can have cold water all day.

edit: Oh and welcome sambar

Welcome back Sambar,have a bourbon or 2 for us all!!
    Faster Horses
    Younger Women
    Older Whiskey
    More Money

SSAA N52

Comment

The " greenie " with a 30 -06 is back .

Hello Sambar_Country.
      A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.

Vernon Howard .

Comment

Working...
      X