The names Ben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The names Ben

Hi all my names Ben shot when i was a kid but have come back to it this year. Having a great time and have started benchrest shooting .
    i love the precision of the sport and still get a child like grin every time I hit a bulls eye .

G'day Ben.

Thanks...

Comment

Welcome mate
      “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Benny the Jet!!

your last name isnt Urquidez by any chance is it? :lol:

Benny Urquidez (born June 20, 1952) is an American kickboxer, martial arts choreographer and actor. [2] Nicknamed The Jet, Urquidez was a non-contact karate competitor who later pioneered full-contact fighting in the U.S.[3][4] He made the transition from point to full-contact karate in 1974 – the year of its inception in the U.S. – frequently fighting in bouts where the rules were ambiguous and contrasts in styles were dramatic. Urquidez is also known for once holding the rare achievement of six World Titles in five different weight divisions, and Urquidez remained largely undefeated in his 27-year career. His only loss came in a Muay Thai bout.[5]

Sounds like a guy you wouldnt want to mess with but no I am just an ordinary bloke.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ben.
        Love your country, love your family, love your sport.

Comment

Working...
        X