Another refugee from the other site :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another refugee from the other site :)

Hey all,

I only just joined the other site a few months ago and found out everyone is moving here.

I shoot pistol, but looking to getting into clay target shooting soon too

Cheers,

Doc.

Welcome Doc
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

G'day Doc.

More everyday.

Thanks...

Comment

Welcome aboard, Doc!
        Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Comment

looks like im here now aswell . getting lonely back there

Comment

Welcome aboard, Another pistol shooter :lol:

Comment

• Gidge
              Gidge commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi guys, nice to see some familiar avitars

Originally posted by Doc357" post=3351
            Hey all,..I shoot pistol, but looking to getting into clay target shooting soon too
            Just a word of warning mate; the clays become addictive real fast!

Had a bit of a brief beginner's go at down-the-line a few months ago out at Cecil Park after a pistol shoot just for fun and quite enjoyed the experience. Anyway, had another crack last weekend however this time bought more ammo and tokens (and hired a range gun instead of just borrowing one of the other guy's there when he wasn't using it like I did last time) and took advantage of some free coaching offered by one of the old fellas there. Didn't take long until i was in the zone and nailing the majority of them with the first shot and let's say I'm now hooked; posted off a shotgun PTA application today and am now on the lookout for a reasonably-priced shottie to get started with!

Comment

Working...
            X