Hello from the Great Plains of Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Great Plains of Kansas

Hello fellow gun lovers, Happy to make your acqaintance. I'm from Kansas, USA. I'v been into guns and shooting since the age of 18, when I joined the United States Marine Corps. They readily obliged my passions and shipped me to Vietnam in 1969. After 20 years of service in the Marines, I retired and became a cop for the next 20 years. After retiring from that I became a truck driver. Only lasted in that for 4 years before my health and body was seriously damaged from the rigors of trucking. So now I'm living the life of a retired gentleman , indulging my interests:Hotrods, beer, guns, and slutty women.

Welcome mate!! Hope you enjoy your stay. Would love to visit Kansas one day!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate. Trying to get over to the US myself to do some training but ITAR won't allow international students at most shooting schools

Comment

G'day mate, you live in the Fun Country.

Thanks...

Comment

Welcome mate
          “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

That's another welcome from me mate.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Couch Commando!
              Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Comment

• Greenwich-biker
                Greenwich-biker commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome mate - always great to get input from the US perspective. You could be one of the 1st seppos to join here.

Do you live anywhere near Smallville?

Welcome couch commando

Look forward to hearing more about what sort of guns you shoot, and yes its always nice to have a seppo join the ranks lol

Yeah our rhyming slang was imported from England, its originally a Cockney thing.

Hotrods, beer, guns, and slutty women.
              Gotta say there's a man with his priorities straight :lol:

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                [quote="zhuk" post=3441]Welcome couch commando

Look forward to hearing more about what sort of guns you shoot,

I don't know about that; we were warned not to talk too much about our guns, cause you guys might think we're bragging, or you might get pissed off cause you can't have the same toys as us seppos.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	KGrHqVq8FHnF8-om2BSCYGc0Zr60_57.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	21613

Welcome Buddy,

I wish I was retired

Comment

Working...
              X