Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guy's...

Hey everyone,

Just come over from Shooting.com coz I heard, well, that this is the place now!
    A few of you guys will know me but for those that don't my name is Russ and I'm married with 2 kids. I work for 'Lifters for Christ', a Christian weightlifting organisation that I started up and I love hunting/ firearms. From hunting bunnies with my HW80 .22 or to an upcoming Buff/ Scrub bull hunt with my .458WM or long range predator/ deer hunting with my .257WM... I love it all!
    Am looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting plenty more

Cheers guys,

Russ.

You'll probably never NEED a gun. In fact I hope you never do. BUT IF you do, you will probably need it worse than anything you've ever needed before in your life...

G'day russ

Can't say I've heard of a Christian-weightlifting hunter before, but all power to ya mate Lol

Comment

• BadboyMelvin
      BadboyMelvin commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers mate yeah I'm hoping it'll catch on! LOL!

:lol: what your max bench?

Comment

• BadboyMelvin
      BadboyMelvin commented
      Editing a comment
      G'day mate,

yeah, bench isn't my strong point unfortunately, but last comp I got 130kg. That was with the comp regulation pause on the chest and no bench shirt .

Hi ya BadboyMelvin

Thanks...

Comment

Welcome aboard, BBM!
      Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Comment

Welcome
        “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Working...
        X