Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Gday there fellas,
    I sniffed my way in... thanks to a few heads up.

Some may know enough about me via other forums, I don't mind a forum!

Will add photos of Recent and future Sambar hunts, lucky enough to be able to hunt quite a few days of the week, not sure how long that will last but making the most of it while I can.

love my rifles and love talking about them.

Big fan of the information members give about certain things, hope to find that here aswell.

Ahhwell, threw a bitta redgum on , will sit back an see what this forum has to offer.

kind of sick of jumping from forum to forum though, see if this sticks.

cheers
    WhelanLad

[color=#000000]G'day [b][u][color=#0000ff]WhelanLad.

I've seen you somewhere before.

Thanks...

Comment

Welcome.

Can you turn the VOLUME UP please, I can't hear it nor find my Redgum Albums, LP's.....

Oh, I'm getting old.......

Comment

• WhelanLad
        WhelanLad commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a Log, for the Campfire...

Bugger, for a second there I thought you were a true music lover....

No Gum here, only Box Wood ..... High country....

I better play some "Bushwackers" then ...... and turn the volume up.

Comment

• WhelanLad
        WhelanLad commented
        Editing a comment
        haha must be in the wrong part of the country mate!

Up here north of "The Border" (Mexico) we have different "Bushrangers" ......especially the high country .....

So, did you find the "Hunting" section .....

Wonder when "Snag" is going to cook something different.... Rabbit, Hare, Roo ...been telling my mate's they can't shoot a Hare until they come up with a good receipe.....

Comment

Anyone that visits here are not allowed to shoot Hares unless they eat it, might say they are protected....by me. They don't cause any damage, don't dig holes so we leave them alone. I'm pretty sure this one pictured is still here and I think camped under my house or one of it's relatives as every now and again I see at least one on my lawn and when disturbed it scampers back under the house.

They don't even eat my vegies growing in the garden, just help mow the lawn.

I have near run over a couple this size with the lawn mower. Just as well they crouch down and tuck their ears down too ot they would have received a Hare Cut...

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          They make pretty good pets when they are that size... Ordinary milk replacer for deer/goats/alpacas does the trick. They are smart enough to come when called once they grow up a bit. Better than a rabbit for kids.

Just don't tell any orchardists... Hares chew through the dripper lines.. Can cause a lot of damage. They also kill young trees so are bad news for forestry as well.

Howdy indeed, WL
        I will do this one day when I have something worthwhile to put in here.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Gday guys i have come over from shooting.com i was known as Kizza73
          But now i am Red Quoll.. You need rifle cartridge holders im your man hahaha.

Looking forward to chatting and learning of like minded shooters and hope this community grows in leaps and bounds.

Regards

Another one here from shooting.com. Hi all. Now just have to work out how to put up a profile pic.

Comment

Welcome guys
          “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Im here to from shooting.com.

Welcome guys

Geez that avatar is disturbing, Gindu Lol

Comment

• WhelanLad
            WhelanLad commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to see a few ol faces from the other one.

glad everyones all smiles for now!

speaking of those Red Quoll... LOL
        Working...
        X