Greetings and Salutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and Salutations

"Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site."

Who I am is a retired old fart, something of a lone grey nomad, who has been around firearms one way or another from an early age.

What I like most is messing around with old stuff, which is to say BP, but happy to play with other toys too if they are interest me. Don't really 'hunt' these days, other than to keep the place free of pests.

Why I became a member of this site is because I was invited over here and it looks very promising so far.
    No trees were harmed in the production of this post, but some electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Hi mate I was invited over here by a forum mate and im so happy to be here I breed dorpers, break horses, and am training a kelpie for the first time. Im starting part time work at a stock and station agent and I've got 4 subjects left of my primary teaching degree to go, when I decide to go back. Im a qualified vet nurse, but haven't done it for years. I love shooting pistols and rifles and shotguns every single sunday. I live to shoot!! Only been shooting since dec 23rd 2011 and wish I had of started earlier!! Hmmmmmm thats about it

Comment

Working...
    X