G'day from the Riverina!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day from the Riverina!!

G'day guys, just introducing my self as a new member.

I'm Ben and have been shooting for about 6 months now.

I used to go out with my Dad and grandfather rabbit/fox/duck shooting as a young fella but haven't done it for 15 years or so....

I am getting into full bore target rifle, I have an old Omark in .308 and am out most Saturdays on the range (we have 900 yards on this weekend)

Also picked up a nice little Sako 85 Varmint in .204 that I am using as my fox shooting rifle. Its a great little rifle and I am getting close to a load that works very well in it.

I do my own reloading for both my rifles, which is in itself a steep learning curve

Hope to learn from other like minded shooters out there, was also wondering how many TR shooters are out there? I have been to a few full bore meets and it looks like F-class is becoming the flavour!

On ya, Ben!
    Welcome aboard!
    Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Comment

gday benny.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
        Love your country, love your family, love your sport.

Comment

G’day mate and welcome. I’m also from the Riverina too.

Comment

Welcome mate
            “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Hi ya notorious_benny's.

Thanks...

Comment

Working...
              X