Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Sydney

Hi there everyone,

Thought I would sign up and see what this forum is all about. Spend most of my time over on the Hide but thought I would check out some Aussie Sites.

I have been shooting for 35 years now. These days mainly a bit of hunting or some LR/ELR shoots. Enjoy the sport and getting out and about. Most shoots are relatively close to sydney, but go out west a fair bit. I have spent a fair bit of time O/S shooting and still head to the U.S quite often for a shooting holiday.

Cheers

M.

Welcome aboard, Mogster!
    Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Comment

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy the forum
      Love your country, love your family, love your sport.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi and welcome to the forum.

welcome mate,

steve

Comment

Thanks Folks

Comment

Welcome mate
          “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Welcome mogster

Being able to get to the US for shooting trips must be something else, gotta love that

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by zhuk" post=15632
              Welcome mogster

Being able to get to the US for shooting trips must be something else, gotta love that
              Its a whole different world I will say that..I have a few firearms over there as well as a 4x4 to get around in. Love getting over there and just getting out and driving some of the trails just as much as having a shoot..but its getting a bit far to go these days, so thinking I may bring it all closer to home..thinking NZ may be the way to go..

G'day mogster.

Good to see you.

Thanks...

Comment

Welcome mate.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
                X