Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day

G'day all.
    I was a member of the previous forum though did not post much. I did however read a fair bit and gained a lot of knowledge and useful information.
    Started shooting 2 years ago and really enjoy deer stalking. Can you guess my goto rifle? Also have a savage 22mag, spoterised P14, Omark .308 and a Stoeger U/O 12g. Next on the list is a Ruger No. 1 in either .375H&H or 45-70. I am leaning towards the 45-70 though.
    Unfortunately do not get enough time to shoot but I do try and go for a stalk once a week- hopefully I can still do this (just going to have to make the time) as I work 60+ hrs a week and am just about to embark on a uni course part time!
    Anyway, enjoy your evening.
    Andy

Welcome aboard Andy

Comment

G'day and welcome Ruger7RM.

Thanks...

Comment

Welcome aboard, Andy!
        Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Comment

Welcome buddy
          “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Working...
          X