Falkniven knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falkniven knives

These look a good knife but why the price anyone know?
    "As above so below"-an ancient text meaning as you think it shall be.
    "To be really happy and really safe one ought to have two or three hobbies and they should all be real".--Churchill.
    "Even when the world is at peace a gentleman still keeps a blade by his side"-- Sun Tzu....

Comment

• safeshot
      safeshot commented
      Editing a comment
      Well thats a new level to go to doing X-rays of your knife collection!
      Good little video and great little collection there too. Thanks for sharing

They are very good quality knives.

I picked up an A1 recently

Even more recently a F1.

For the best prices try overseas and have one shipped here.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

had a post on the old forum about my S1. the quality of the steel (VG-10) is astounding.

the coating on the blade (mine is black) wont last long but that is neither here nor there to me, the handle material gives excellent grip even when your hands are wet.
      when i took my fiance camping last easter we came across a line strung across a track at a height to catch dirt bike riders. it wasnt till after i cut it down from the trees that i found it had stainless wire as its core. never even dulled the edge and i made maybe a dozen or so cuts through the stuff.

after that i was sold on the steel even with the price tag
      savage MKII FSS .22 boyds laminate stock leupold VX1 3-9X40
      howa 1500 .243 varmint bedded in boyds thumbhole stock leupold VX3 4.5-14X40 DNZmount
      howa 1500 .223 varmint in the "franken stock" shortened barrel (19") pecar 8X56 DNZmount
      gammo shadow 1000 .177
      akkar churchill 30" O/U 12G extractors

Comment

I have both the S1 survival knife and the TK3 folder. They are amazing quality. The S1 is meant to be one onf the best survival knives you can own.
        Razor sharp but can still chop wook. the folder is beautiful very solid and stable when locked open and the steel sharpens beautifully.

Comment

Working...
        X