Lawrance Ordnance have more bayonets in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawrance Ordnance have more bayonets in...

Just got an e-mail saying that Lawrance Ordnance have a heap of additional bayonets with more to come...

Lawrance Ordnance bayonet page...
    Member of the Aunty Jack Firearm Appreciation Society - "Now be a good little Aussie and learn how to shoot or I'll rip your bloody arms off......and I will too!"

"Have you tried unloading it then reloading it?" - Roy Trenneman on fixing firearm problems

Not exactly cheap these days....
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Just by appearance Im going to say the German M1898/05 Bayonet looks by far the most badass and French ones look the most silly (followed closely by the British needle style bayonets).

Those needle style bayonets would be good for one stab before they bend of break...

I agree with Morgo on price though.... Hurry up tax return!

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Morgo" post=17040
      Not exactly cheap these days....
      Exactly when has Lawrance Ordnance's prices ever been cheap :P

The Italian ones would be a bargain - guaranteed never used!

Comment

I like the "German Firemans Dress Dagger"

The use of dress or presentation bayonets is almost entirely exclusive to Germany.

No surprises there lol

Quite like the Belgian M1924

Now if they had one of those K31 sawbacks, like Quinny has (you bastard! lol)

Comment

OK, i have a question, what did the israeli's do for bayonets on their mausers? i'd consider buying a bayonet for my K98k iaraeli .308, i assume if they used them at all they would be the normal K98 one with timber or Bakelite handles

thanks, steve

Comment

• Jagdtiger
          Jagdtiger commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by 6602steven" post=26052
          OK, i have a question, what did the israeli's do for bayonets on their mausers? i'd consider buying a bayonet for my K98k iaraeli .308, i assume if they used them at all they would be the normal K98 one with timber or Bakelite handles

thanks, steve
          I believe they converted the original K98 bayonets with a muzzle ring

Maybe some people need to have a yarn to Simon sometime about how he finds this stuff, and how much rubbish he sifts through to get the decent stuff. It ain't coming off fleabay sight unseen, the other end of the spectrum!... If that is your shopping preference, enjoy the few bucks you save, but please don't bag a bloke for trying to run a business that so many obviously appreciate.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          So now I'm bagging a bloke for thinking he is expensive? bit sensitive to some minor criticism are we? I didn't realise adverse comment wasn't allowed and all comment has to be blowing sunshine.

Just for you tech support I have known Simon for many, many years going back to pre Lawrance Ordnance days and get on with him quite well and over the years he has even bought a several items from my collection so please don't assume that I'm talking without knowing the guy. Simon is also a SALESMAN and VERY good at it. The operative word being YARN because that's all it is and I don't consider what is sometimes a 100% or 200% saving a few bucks, if you are willing to pay his prices great bully for you.

Some of you by the sounds of it would believe everything a used car salesman tells you just because he seems legit, is a good bloke, tells you he searches far and wide for and only sells "so called" one owner little old lady cars, or is willing to spend a few minutes on the phone with you.

Ignorance is curable but stupid is forever, don't be the later.

I have found Lawrance Ordnance to be a supplier of quality of firearms and accessories for the last 20 years that I have been going there. His prices are are a little high on some items but he stands behind his products and he will not sell junk.

It is a good store, I like Simon's attitude to shooters and collectors. And IMO, he offers value for money.

Comment

Working...
        X