New Rifle at my LGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rifle at my LGS

Well I have my xmas present a new Savage 12 F/TR but its sitting at the local gun store it arrived in today but waiting on my PTA see how it goes with the Xmas break the money for the PTA has come out off my account . New ftr bipod is in the mail as well ,will have to put it all together and work out what glass to put on that's in budget and weight. Cant wait its like a kid in a toy shop and I can't have what I want
    Attached Files
    This isn't rocket science guys ... it's more complicated than that, and it has aspects of the Dark Arts, And this smokeless stuff will not last

I hope you get your PTA before the Easter eggs hit the shelves.

Comment

Looks nice.
      Calibre?

Comment

I thing they where putting them out today :lol: Its a 223 I like the challenge to shoot it long range
        This isn't rocket science guys ... it's more complicated than that, and it has aspects of the Dark Arts, And this smokeless stuff will not last

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by roy cobb" post=46785
          I thing they where putting them out today :lol: Its a 223 I like the challenge to shoot it long range
          Possibly the most accurate rifle I own is a .223 Savage HB.

Good luck with it.

I like the plywood stocks. Lets us know how you do with it eh? please.
        "As above so below"-an ancient text meaning as you think it shall be.
        "To be really happy and really safe one ought to have two or three hobbies and they should all be real".--Churchill.
        "Even when the world is at peace a gentleman still keeps a blade by his side"-- Sun Tzu....

Comment

Will do looking forward to setting this one up :P

Comment

• El-Skippo
            Skip commented
            Editing a comment
            Is that the single shot one with the 30" axle with the 1 in 7 twist?

Shooting f standed or open?

As to glass. Sightron S3 of your choosing will go well.

Merry Xmas

Hi Skip Merry Xmss to you and yes its the single shot 1in 7 twist and yes with the axle up front

Comment

Working...
          X