A Guide to better scores for competition shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Guide to better scores for competition shooting

This guide covers many aspects of shooting what is known as "Target Rifle” in Australia. It describes basic equipment, physical preparation, the shooting techniques and mental control required for high performance prone position shooting.

Its has some great information in there for both advance and beginner shooters looking to better their performance in target rifle shooting.

enjoy regards Ed

courtesy of NSWRA

http://staging.nswra.org.au/docs/Guide%20to%20Better%20Scores.pdf

I will shoot better for reading that -- thanks for a great article.
    Solid Coaching is one thing missing in much of my range shooting as I have been irregular shooter off and on for along time but not competition --only small bore comp big bore casual when time allowed and ( field shooting for a life time ) and reading and then much self taught or snippets gathered along the way.
    It is obvious from reading this has proven that he who is self taught had a fool for a teacher -- never would have believed it till now --good stuff.
    [center]
    Don’t poke the snake, walk around it and come back later with a double-barrelled shotgun and blow its [email protected]#!ing head off!.

Australia in future, the outcome is the same, a bloody dictatorship run on the whims of a very few ego-centric pathological elitists.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by NoFerals" post=306
      he who is self taught had a fool for a teacher.
      Don't I know it
Working...
X