This One Shoots a Mite Further...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This One Shoots a Mite Further...

Going to stretch the old girl out again over the next few weeks, got a few boxes of pills today thanks to Steve, going to do a bit more testing and hopefully walk it back from 1000 back out to my 3025m range

Mac

Originally posted by Macarms" post=39066
    Going to stretch the old girl out again over the next few weeks, got a few boxes of pills today thanks to Steve, going to do a bit more testing and hopefully walk it back from 1000 back out to my 3025m range

Mac
    Can't wait too hear the result.

Have great time stretching the leg's on it Mac

Comment

Stalking backwards? A new novel idea
      Hold still varmint, whilst I plugs ya!

Comment

Im not sure shooting something from over a kilometer counts as stalked...
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• El-Skippo
          Skip commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Capn Dazza" post=39091
          Im not sure shooting something from over a kilometer counts as stalked...
          It's alright mate.

Macs only stalking gongs

Looks nice.
        What calibre?

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Be interested to hear your results never had the opportunity or space to shoot out that far (2600 is that max i have been able to go) so definitely like to hear how it goes

Id be setting up a wireless system for a video feed so you can see the target.

You can but the gear off the shelf the same as used for FPV flying. will easy go to 3km

Just a thought.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Snag
          Snag commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Capn Dazza" post=40826
          Id be setting up a wireless system for a video feed so you can see the target.

You can but the gear off the shelf the same as used for FPV flying. will easy go to 3km

Just a thought.
          What's FPV flying?

Having a bit of fun , Snag came up with a few toys and we shot a few gongs this is at the 1000.

Mac

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow what size targets are u hiting at 3k?
          P.s nice rig

• El-Skippo
          Skip commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Macarms" post=48827
          Having a bit of fun , Snag came up with a few toys and we shot a few gongs this is at the 1000.

Mac
          Snag and his Black Bambi killer :lol:

Awesome looking beast, and the distance wow!! My longest (700m) sounds like pistol shooting compared to that. What is the parent case?

Comment

• several
          several commented
          Editing a comment
          3025m. Man that's impressive. I had to read that post a few times to make sure I got it right.
          I'd love to see some footage and pics of groups at that range.

How come no one is complaining about muzzle brakes on your rifles. I've got a couple and get grief about them all the time. Buggered if I know?
        I'm in love with Jennifer Hawkins and Alessandra Ambrosio

Comment

• Super6one
          Super6one commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Sambar Country" post=49183
          How come no one is complaining about muzzle brakes on your rifles. I've got a couple and get grief about them all the time. Buggered if I know?
          Because some people don't see the need for a break on a 30-06 or 204.... These guys are shooting much bigger calibers where muzzle breaks are almost mandatory.... Each to there own, if a break heaps you no matter what caliber when who are they to give you shit over it....

You must have quite a load there mac. I am running the 350 CEB at 3200fps and can get nowhere near that and still be supersonic.

Comment

• Pody
          Pody commented
          Editing a comment
          How are those CEB Norm? Do they have them in 300gn?

Not sure about 300gn but I have tried them in 320gn and they are a lot stubbier than the 350gn pills.
        The BC is a lot less too but I can drive them quite fast.

Comment

Working...
        X