New SFP 2015 Campaign Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SFP 2015 Campaign Website

One of the things SFP really want to do in the lead up to the 2015 NSW Election is to keep everyone up to date with what's happening, and tell them how they can get involved.

So, to do that, we've set up a dedicated campaign website that will have the latest news and information for people to follow.

If you want to check it out you can do so at www.sfp2015.org.au

Even if you have already given SFP your email address, signed a petition, became a party member we really need you to do it again so that we can keep you up to date with what's happening on the campaign.

Check it out, and if you have any questions please just let me know.

Not too shabby.

However can I suggest getting more pictures of females out doing stuff. The SSAA Year of the Hunter has the female shooter (can't remember her name). Maybe something along those lines might appeal to the female population, as opposed to just "Dad camping with his 2 sons" and "Guy with a big fish" etc.

Just a thought.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      For NSW, Maybe we can get a breakdown on the new firearms regulation and ammunition and propellant storage amendments that went through on 1st November i think it was..
      How they affect us and who played what role in their change?

Nice, I liked the 'Who is Robert Borsak' Video especially they way it answered a few of the questions that have been raised on this website. More of those interviews with further detail about the Party's current and planned activities would be great. Cheers.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Dessy, there's quite a few more of those videos planned, but I should actually point out that all the credit needs to go to Jason Selmes from Australian Hunting Podcast who is responsible for these - he does a fantastic job !! If you haven't checked out his page already, it's www.australianhuntingpodcast.com.au

Decoy, that's a good question, let me look into it and get some more information.

We will leave this post here, where it is before the usual bun fight starts. Those interested go to the link provided.

I spoke to Robert Borsak on Sunday about creating a page for the SFP and SSAA. Where those interested could follow the campaign trail, party and association news. In our discussion we talked about how we could stop the threads being derailed by non supporters and losing focus on the points at hand.
    "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Hey God and or Robert and or Tim as well, just what was the result of this meeting? why no News on this or the S&FP views and policy on any of the Elections? can someone answer the forum members questions in the the Media and politics section and give guidance to the information starved West Aussies who may need direction, they may be able to advise other shooters on who to vote for, I believe the Greens are activly campagining for the looming election!! .

Comment

Already promoting them on my site that admin/mods will not let me advertise
        (hint username.com.au)
        [ul][li]Member:- SFP, SUQ, SSAA [/li]
        [li]Rimfire:- Savage MK II, FN 1926 , Liege 22Long, Win '04 , Lithgow 1B[/li]
        [li]Centrefire: - Mossberg 30-06 Sprg,270 win,Marlin 22-250[/li]
        [li]Handgun:- Ruger .357[/li]
        [li]Wishlist:- .22 Charger, 338WM[/li][/ul]

Comment

Working...
        X