Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeds new tractor shed

Well howdy y'all.

That hustle 'n' bustle of Beverly Hills 'hillbilly deluxe' sure gets to ya Uncle Jed sometimes. So recently he bought heself a block in the backwoods to git away, shoot some critters, talk to cattle an' look at stars in the sky rather than th' pavement.

Needin' a few tools, a couple of motorized farm vehicles and a place to put me head down 'til I knock up me cabin. I pieced together this little set up.

Jed.

Attached Files

Good job just needs a tractor in it. Do want to borrow 1 or a dozen?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

that sure does look fancy Jed but will she still be standing in a 100 years like mine?
      Sent via pony express and mail plane

You know that moment when the steak is on the grill and your mouth waters in anticipation? Vegans feel the same after mowing the lawn.

Comment

Id live in that bugger very easily

Comment

Good effort mate! Get a rain barrel, some guttering and a small solar system setup and you're set for a good long time! I'd love to be able to do that some day!

Cheers,

Nuzo

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Uncle jed whats the little landing for on the right

ah nice stand

Comment

• fishphillott
          fishphillott commented
          Editing a comment
          from where he stands it looks to be a long way to the top

Post some more photos Jed!

Cheers,

Nuzo

Comment

Well howdy Nuzo,

been doin' a bit a fencin' lately. So nuttin' to much done on the ol' tracee shed. Put the water tank on it's stand and abouts to do th' gutterin' and pipin'. Just waitin' fer Fish to by that outhouse, so I can gits that thar windmill of a him.

Here's one from me Box Brownee for yer.

See our ol' mates in this 'ere picture Fish.
          Attached Files

Comment

• fishphillott
            fishphillott commented
            Editing a comment
            I was over the neighbors place today and saw his brother in action working the yards pushing stock up onto a truck
            The driver was that impressed he took the sister
            So thats all of them gone now
            Which is good because lexi the little hussy is due to drop another litter any day now

Fish that ain't nice laying reference to 'Hollywoods' Ma bein' a rootbag. I guess we's be keepin' that little bit of info from 'em eh?

Comment

Awesome Stuff Jed.

i love this kind of stuff! i would love to have a place like that one day.

Keep at it mate and keep us all posted with your progress!

Cheers,

Nuzo

Comment

Well thank ye there young fella. I hopes one day yer do gets that there place in the backwoods. Ain't been doin' too much on the tractee shed or yards of late. As I be's replacin' a lot of fencin' and puttin' in new an' more gates. But with all this 'ere rain we seem to be gettin' I did get up there this weekend t' put up th' gutterin' an' pipin' for the sheds water tank.

Take care now.

Jed.

Attached Files

Comment

Enter the 'Grey Menace'... Yer Uncle Jeds nostalgia trip has released a few moths from the ol' pocket book. But there be still plenty in there for the weevils ter git.

Attached Files

Comment

1 owner?

Comment

Nope... I reckons each bit mighta had one owner each an coz she was a bit of a menace she's gone back to th' last one owner. Reckons I needs meself somethin' a little more Beverly Hills... But Dang it was a hoot an a memory. Lucky I had me box brownee wit me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

It just needs the rear wheels of a MF 35 --they bolt straight on and the old grey [16 hp vanguard petrol motor ] will still have enough grunt to spin them too .
                      Should the old grey mare rear a bit then just fill those front 16 inch water bags, that keep it down and dirty on the ground.
                      Don`t ask how I know this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYu8GpJ9oek

[center]
                      Don’t poke the snake, walk around it and come back later with a double-barrelled shotgun and blow its [email protected]#!ing head off!.

Australia in future, the outcome is the same, a bloody dictatorship run on the whims of a very few ego-centric pathological elitists.

Comment

Working...
                      X