Clear All

• That Cattledog Spirit... In a 'Magpie'

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	320726

Vale Tommy Raudonikis.
    "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Rip
    Sent via pony express and mail plane

You know that moment when the steak is on the grill and your mouth waters in anticipation? Vegans feel the same after mowing the lawn.

Comment

RIP

One of the true old-school legends.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIYdFXlDd3I
        Tikka T3X 6XC
        Tikka T3X CTR 260 Rem
        Remington 788 - 6mm Rem
        Remington 788 - 222rem
        Browning Trombone .22

Comment

👍 👍 Tommy rolled with the tackles life gave him with his candour and humour.
          "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Driving out to my hunting forest this morning listening to the late-night MMM talkback show.
            The host was quite certain that Tommy was refused a state funeral instantly.

The state govt ass hats were just as quick to give a state funeral to the fashon queen that fell on the opera house steps.

Despite Tommies family not wanting a bar of it anyway and the response from him would have been " F___k Off "
            They still could have had the decency to offer it and be refused but no.

Comment

'Magoo'... There was nothing Zampatti could have designed that would have looked good on or done Tommy justice.

Comment

Not wrong there Herne, I think I remember him coming out in a ballerina tu-tu on the footy show, was a crack up.

Another bad decision by the same types of people that make the plays.
                They thought Erron was such a hit that she could take over the show and go down a different path, yeah,yeah.

I reckon they copped some flack as something was announced on the evening news but I missed the specifics.

Comment

Working...
                X