Name:	20200715_122943.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	316282Click image for larger version

Name:	20200720_100521.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	316283
    My lil man Noah is growing day by day In 2 weeks he's put on 105 grams little chub chub lol here we had to go for our 1 week check up. He loves his car rides always falls asleep, muma is settling in fine abit tired as to be expected but both are going well.
    Go hard or Go home.

Comment

Enjoy the first one and all the milestones and try not to miss it with too much working.

The second one is more busy for the missus, chasing a toddler around as well as the baby stuff.

Comment

Enjoy the hell out of their young years bloke, the buggers are grown up before you know it.

Unigirl is 20 this year!

Click image for larger version

Name:	LSR in SCN.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	316293Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0440.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	316292
        "Have more than you show
        Talk less than you know"

Comment

Thanks fellas,
          yeah still off work one of the Joy's of having your own business.
          tell you what you guys are right he is growing day by day
          Go hard or Go home.

Comment

Funny thing, we wanted our parents to let us go a bit when we were in our teens, we even caused some chaos in those times.

As a parent with 4, 10, 11, and 15 yr olds - they are all still babies to me, something precious, and to care for.
            Miss 15 is showing her independence and maturity.

I keep showing them pics of themselves as babies, and talking about our feelings for them, hoping that they learn just how important they are to us.

Sparts, the very best wishes to you and the family, keep good memories at hand, as every minute is precious but the memories are the things to share as you get older.

Thank you for sharing.

The TRUTH is out there,
            the Aliens think its a great joke on us.
            We still believe in Santa, but eat the Easter Bunny

And the Easter Bunny tastes SO GOOD !!
            That's why he is made of Chocolate.

Comment

Righto 'Sparts' me ol'mate. Having your own business or working for someone else. You've had your practice run, pulled enough funny faces and done heaps of dribble talk. Time to leave Mum and Bubs to do their thing and you do your thing by getting back to business eh? Coz he'd like someone to muck around with soon and have some cool shit to play with... And you now are the 'go to man'.

The time does get away on you but when you do have the time, make it the best time you can for 'em... To be honest it is great watching them come into their own.

Your children are not your children.
              They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
              They come through you but not from you,
              And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
              For they have their own thoughts.
              You may house their bodies but not their souls,
              For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
              which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
              You may strive to be like them,
              but seek not to make them like you.
              For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
              as living arrows are sent forth.
              The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
              and He bends you with His might
              that His arrows may go swift and far.
              Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
              For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
              so He loves also the bow that is stable.

As Dad's I reckon the best thing we can do for our Son's is coach them into being a decent Man but all the while keeping the 'little Boy' alive in ourselves...

Had a slow week with work this week and Gryffyn had another week on school holidays. So headed back to the farm just us two blokes... To mend a couple of fences, get around on our reconnaissance vehicles, breach a few gates and even set up 'Fire Base Aranda' for some night observation of the 'four legged' enemy.

Here's 'Tango Two'... Yes, we have two-ways. (It's fun.)

Click image for larger version  Name:	file.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	49.6 KB ID:	316301Click image for larger version  Name:	file 2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	54.9 KB ID:	316302

The little Puma quad is something I picked up for free when I bought a John Deere 'zero turn' mower at a mate's 'fire sale'... A couple of little 'tinkerings', clean fuel and the thing starts first time and runs really well.

It's been sitting in the shed for a year now and last weekend I thought it was time to put a smile on his dial and hand him his key. Before he turns that key, he has to go through check the tyres and petrol routine... And keep 'Sierra Delta' (Scout Dog) with him at all times.

'Fire Base' Aranda...

Click image for larger version  Name:	file 3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	78.5 KB ID:	316303

Yes, the seat, milk crate, ladder and flag are permanent fixtures... (I reckon Dad's going to get a bit of use out of that observation platform.)

Arrived early Thursday morning to some stunning weather both Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning until the rain came in late Saturday arvo. So, bugged out this morning. I was meant to be up a mountain this weekend but looking at the weather maps for Saturday to Tuesday, opted to head there next weekend...

HERNE the Hunter and Father.

P.S. 'Hornet', I sincerely hope you aren't whipping those baby photo's out in front of guests...? Particularly 'Miss 15s' boyfriend when he's around for the ol' 'interrogation dinner'.
              "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

To Hornet.
                thank you for your kind wishes. Oh I bet they grow up quickly lol all that my mum and dad keep saying is it was like yesterday we were holding you.
                ( feel free fellas to post up on the thread about your kids )
                To Herne I know I do need to get back to work, we have a big slab we have to pour next week 15 x 18 mtrs. Mind you still tinkering on the farm as usual always something. Been tiling my laundry floor and organizing plumber and sparky. As nice as it is now and enjoying every moment I still carnt wait for lil sparts to be running around with me on the tractor doing bits and pieces around the farm. Chasing chooks and the sheep.
                Mate it's great seeing your young fella getting older by the day and also enjoying the farm and wanting to hang out with you. Love the two way talk it's great.
                and Fire base Aranda is the go he'l love it.
                when the bro and I were young we had a big stock pile of dirt we burrowed in it and made a made bunker which we called Hunters Hill. It was awesome as the bunny burrow was 25 mtrs away and we used to bust them from our hideout.
                great little Quad there Herne the young bloke will love that.

P.S what wrong with interrogation dinners I have 5 sisters and carnt wait for them to finally meet decent
                blokes it's going to be the best dinner lol
                Go hard or Go home.

Comment

That’s the trouble with ‘Big Brother’ syndrome. They already have a Father and if he’s done his job right. Little Sisters don’t need a Big Brother being an embarrassing wanker when they are smart enough to know, they’ve already put their new boyfriend in not the most comfortable position of... Let’s play ‘meet the family’ over Sunday roast scenario.

Besides, because Dad has done his job right and younger Sisters are usually smarter than older Brothers...The boyfriend might be bigger, better and faster than big Brother.

Just a thought.
                  "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

When you put it like that big brother syndrome does sound quite foolish
                    Dad has done his job right there all good girls.
                    maybe big brother syndrome can get binned lol
                    Go hard or Go home.

Comment

• 17Hornet
                      17Hornet commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nah.. stick with it Sparts, think "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and her brothers.

• Sparta
                      Sparta commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oooooh Hornet
                      My big fat Greek wedding lol yeah those types are over the top mind you I do have rellos like them lol

Yep, I’d consider a quiet overwatch and mind my own business... The ol’ man didn’t bring you blokes up to carry on like ‘Guido Hatzis’

Comment

Originally posted by HERNE View Post
                      Righto 'Sparts' me ol'mate. Having your own business or working for someone else. You've had your practice run, pulled enough funny faces and done heaps of dribble talk. Time to leave Mum and Bubs to do their thing and you do your thing by getting back to business eh? Coz he'd like someone to muck around with soon and have some cool shit to play with... And you now are the 'go to man'.

The time does get away on you but when you do have the time, make it the best time you can for 'em... To be honest it is great watching them come into their own.

Your children are not your children.
                      They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
                      They come through you but not from you,
                      And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
                      For they have their own thoughts.
                      You may house their bodies but not their souls,
                      For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
                      which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
                      You may strive to be like them,
                      but seek not to make them like you.
                      For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
                      as living arrows are sent forth.
                      The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
                      and He bends you with His might
                      that His arrows may go swift and far.
                      Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
                      For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
                      so He loves also the bow that is stable.

As Dad's I reckon the best thing we can do for our Son's is coach them into being a decent Man but all the while keeping the 'little Boy' alive in ourselves...

Had a slow week with work this week and Gryffyn had another week on school holidays. So headed back to the farm just us two blokes... To mend a couple of fences, get around on our reconnaissance vehicles, breach a few gates and even set up 'Fire Base Aranda' for some night observation of the 'four legged' enemy.

Here's 'Tango Two'... Yes, we have two-ways. (It's fun.)

Click image for larger version Name:	file.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	49.6 KB ID:	316301Click image for larger version Name:	file 2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	54.9 KB ID:	316302

The little Puma quad is something I picked up for free when I bought a John Deere 'zero turn' mower at a mate's 'fire sale'... A couple of little 'tinkerings', clean fuel and the thing starts first time and runs really well.

It's been sitting in the shed for a year now and last weekend I thought it was time to put a smile on his dial and hand him his key. Before he turns that key, he has to go through check the tyres and petrol routine... And keep 'Sierra Delta' (Scout Dog) with him at all times.

'Fire Base' Aranda...

Click image for larger version Name:	file 3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	78.5 KB ID:	316303

Yes, the seat, milk crate, ladder and flag are permanent fixtures... (I reckon Dad's going to get a bit of use out of that observation platform.)

Arrived early Thursday morning to some stunning weather both Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning until the rain came in late Saturday arvo. So, bugged out this morning. I was meant to be up a mountain this weekend but looking at the weather maps for Saturday to Tuesday, opted to head there next weekend...

HERNE the Hunter and Father.

P.S. 'Hornet', I sincerely hope you aren't whipping those baby photo's out in front of guests...? Particularly 'Miss 15s' boyfriend when he's around for the ol' 'interrogation dinner'.
                      yep those empty quads are useful for a lot of unintended purposes , fun little set up ...;pd.

Comment

I've got a good supply of those 'pd'. A friend of mine owns a door manufacturing company. He gets PVA glue delivered in them. When he has a few empties he gives me a call and I load up the truck and trailer and take 'em up to the farm. They are easy to clean out and all the neighbours love 'em. One in particular has taken about 18 over the last 7 years. He's uses them to cart and store water, store fire wood, make dog kennels and vege patches.

The one you see sits on top of 4 factory Hilux rims and tyres and stores water to dowse the bonfire stack just in front of it... If need be.

Click image for larger version  Name:	file.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	72.9 KB ID:	316332

It was easy to knock up the shooting platform out bibs 'n' bobs, odds 'n' sods I seem to easily collect.... I really shouldn't have bought a tipper.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200726_112607.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	316879Click image for larger version

Name:	20200818_122318.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	316880Click image for larger version

Name:	20200826_093530_20200826_185546.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	316881
                          My little mans Sparts boy is he growing quickly. Mum and him are both doing well. He should be happy today he got his first little knife.
                          Go hard or Go home.

Comment

Working...
                          X