• Show
Clear All

• Weeds

Click image for larger version

Name:	3A69E0F1-C717-476C-B38B-FA6981FCDDB9.jpeg
Views:	76
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	317659
    "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Oh man that gear really sets off hay fever in me, only ever had it when around that curse.
    Cheers,
    Snowe

Comment

Nowhere near my paddocks ‘Snowe’... Passed the area doing the rounds of rural NSW on Sunday.
      "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Patersons curse?

​​​​​​

Comment

Must be one of them organic farmers

Comment

The nine zillionth seven hundred and forty fith episode of "blue Hills" theme music embedded in every small country childs brain from the days when radio was king and before TV had been invented.

https://aso.gov.au/titles/radio/them...e-hills/clip1/

Followed by the seven hundred and forty thousand five hundred and 27 th episode of "Porscha Faces Life".......had nothing better to do.... in the Mulga.
            https://www.elsewhere.co.nz/fromthev...rom-the-fiftie.

Patterson's curse or Salvation Jane in SA
            [center]
            Don’t poke the snake, walk around it and come back later with a double-barrelled shotgun and blow its [email protected]#!ing head off!.

Australia in future, the outcome is the same, a bloody dictatorship run on the whims of a very few ego-centric pathological elitists.

Comment

Flash Back

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	317684

Tikka T3X 6XC
              Tikka T3X CTR 260 Rem
              Remington 788 - 6mm Rem
              Remington 788 - 222rem
              Browning Trombone .22

Comment

Aaah.. ‘The girl next door.’

Comment

Working...
                X