My first buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about it now, makes sense to leave in the fridge for a couple of days.
    like when we do sheep.
    Haha that's alright it's only me the misses and 2 brothers that like venison the rest of the tribe all girls turn there noses up at it aah well there loss lol
    wow Herne your quite the chef ey ey cooking up a storm.
    thank you for the tips appreciate it il keep you posted.

Haha yeah you get used to the webber I like cooking on coals but that said the oven makes things easy no lighting and adding coals and all the bits and Bob's that go along with it.
    Go hard or Go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparta View Post
      wow Herne your quite the chef ey ey cooking up a storm.
      Fkn hardly mate. I take on more of a taster and advisory role... But don't just sit there at the table with a napkin hanging out of my shirt and utensils poised ready to go.

I can never get use to charcoal. I see some things posted up and cringe. It's not about being easier, it's a better tool with more versatility and control...

Honestly, it's a great flavour for casserole and the unsuspecting wouldn't even know it was...

Click image for larger version  Name:	images.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.6 KB ID:	322613

Fun fact you blokes will probably like tease 'HERNE' about is. See that 'Wabbit' in the pic, well his name is 'Thumper'... That's my Mother's nickname for me.

"If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Congratulations on the kill levendi .
        Hope it's the first of many but don't forget hares are good too!

Comment

I know the misses hates when I'm in the kitchen a tester and adviser
          yeah I get the versatility and control but sometimes the flavor of coals you carnt beat.
          hahaha thumper ey that's a good one.
          why was that Herne??
          cheers Mr C ooh Hares I love going for them.
          my uncle used to have a farm at oberon geeez it was fun going for them.
          Go hard or Go home.

Comment

"The flavour of the coals..." You are killin' me here 'Sparts'. You are not meant to eat the sand in the sandpit you are playing in... But some do.

All protocols and diplomacy have to be adhered to in the kitchen. A subtle word, a gentle hand and bottom rub is required when making suggestions. Also, a hand peeling the spuds can go along way into cutting a track into someones heart and ear... Even a glass of vino.

You have a young fella, put Bambi on for him... And you'll see why.
            "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Hahaha I like the way you put things Herne
              your not meant to eat the sand in the sand pit lol

Haha I'm figuring that one, I dont mind helping the little lady out in the kitchen.
              after all she does come help me load machines, trailers even fencing.
              yeah a glass of vino and a booty rub does go a long way lol
              Haha il have to chuck bambi on for the little fella.
              Go hard or Go home.

Comment

Working...
              X