Skip's roo dressing video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip's roo dressing video?

Hey Skip, any chance you could post up that video that was on the old forum of yourself dressing a roo carcase? I found it most informative & wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Cheers!

Sorry bud

But I had accidentally removed all my videos on my channel. When I only wanted to remove the tumbler vid and the .223 rubber glove shot vid.

I am not 100% if I have a backup. As I lost my archive when I upgraded my hard drive to a SSD drive. I have one drive left that I haven't booted up in a long time that might have a copy of that vid.

If not then it will have to wait till I move to Vic before I could make another vid. As I am no longer shooting. Season has finished and I won't be reinstating my reg 6 lic.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      OK mate, no worries! Will be helping out with a cull (all above board, permits & everything) in the new year & want to take a crack at harvesting some meat for my own consumption; have done goats before but the roos have different anatomy and distribution of usable meat.

Cheers!

• sirus17
      sirus17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by El-Skippo " post=40551
      Sorry bud

But I had accidentally removed all my videos on my channel. When I only wanted to remove the tumbler vid and the .223 rubber glove shot vid.

I am not 100% if I have a backup. As I lost my archive when I upgraded my hard drive to a SSD drive. I have one drive left that I haven't booted up in a long time that might have a copy of that vid.

If not then it will have to wait till I move to Vic before I could make another vid. As I am no longer shooting. Season has finished and I won't be reinstating my reg 6 lic.

Ah so that's why I'm seeing you on bf4 a lot in the last week or so lol
Working...
X