Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Creek Game Park

Anybody tried this out?
    $150 per day, nothing included, by the looks of it.
    www.mountaincreekgamepark.com.au

Canned hunting. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Not for me.

Comment

Looks alright apart from those ridiculous trophy fees
      I throw sub-moa rocks

If you heard the shot, you weren't the target

Comment

• WhelanLad
        WhelanLad commented
        Editing a comment
        Typical Rates for Canned hunting very Similar to America.... OTT.

As above, Whatever floats your boat.

Trophy Fees

Will depend on the type of trophy you are after. If you fill out the form below, Michael will contact you to discuss your needs.

Trophy Red stag from $1500 to $3000 for pick of all Red stags.Mountain Creek Game Park - Hunting - DEER-REDS, RUSA, FALLOW, CHITAL, GOATS, BUFFALO, CAMELS, SCRUB BULLS, PIGS

Fallow stags $2000 to $2500 for the pick of all Fallow stags.

Rusa stags $1500 to $2500 for the pick of all Rusa stags.

Chital stags (not available yet).

Meat stags $500.

Buffalo $8,000.

Camels $2500.

Scrub bulls $2000 to $2500 for pick of scrub bulls.

Trophy goats $200 for one $180 for more than one

Am I missing something or is that a lot of game in 1,000 acres.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I live not far from that area and yes, that is alot of animals on 1000 ac. If we were talking cattle it may carry around 200 breeders in a good season. At the moment half that. I think their to expand in the future with more dirt.

6mmrem,
      I live 80km to the south and wondered if it would be cheaper on petrol, to go up there but it is starting to sound like it isn't "real" hunting from what I've read tonight. 1000 acres doesn't sound like it's big enough to be safe to fire a gun.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by okeefenokee" post=38550
        6mmrem,
        I live 80km to the south and wondered if it would be cheaper on petrol, to go up there but it is starting to sound like it isn't "real" hunting from what I've read tonight. 1000 acres doesn't sound like it's big enough to be safe to fire a gun.
        Hey mate, 1000 ac is plenty to hunt on, it's just I'm not sure how they are going to run enough animals with such a broad range of species, unless they expand. $500 for a meat stag sounds a bit steep. A good trade steer would be similar money at the moment. Anyway good luck to them and I hope it works out, some people have nowhere to hunt and this will give them the opportunity.

Cheers.

If it was a larger property and without the crazy trophy fees id be up for it for something different to my usual places or a weekend "were going past it" sell to the missus.

But only 1000 acres makes me not feel safe if there were other ppls there potentially shooting at the same time.

Good luck to the guy setting it up though as Im sure he will do a good trade and have a great lifestyle.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X