legalities of hunting in QLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legalities of hunting in QLD

okay I may not have a good idea of what is legally required to hunt in QLD. I have my a/b license and my gun. I need written permission by the property owner to shoot ferals on his land. Is there another specific hunting license on top of all this crap that I need? Or is that it?
    "He got the whole nine yards" - as it happens World War II (1939–1945) aircraft machine gun belts (US 50 cal) were nine yards long.

I dont think its essential, but I do believe it helps to have the RE (Recreational Use) on your licence.

Comment

• fishphillott
      fishphillott commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by jasmay" post=36875
      I dont think its essential, but I do believe it helps to have the RE (Recreational Use) on your licence.
      yes it is essential to have RE on your licence to hunt legally
      one would think the licence holder would know what sort of licence he held

forgive me for being a ignorant bastard. :P but I don't know a lot about this whole licensing thing its relatively new to me. My conditions state RE1 SC1 SC2. I would appreciate a knowledgeable person doing a spiritual work of MERCY and informing the ignorant as to what these might mean. While we are at it what is the difference between 1 and 2 and is there an RE2?
    "He got the whole nine yards" - as it happens World War II (1939–1945) aircraft machine gun belts (US 50 cal) were nine yards long.

Comment

• fishphillott
      fishphillott commented
      Editing a comment
      RE1 is recreational use ie hunting
      the SC 1 and 2 are range use
      as to the 1 and 2 designation after extensive googling I have found nothing as to there purpose
      the easiest way would be to ring wlb and ask them
Working...
X