Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found an alternative to inland hunting properties/western hunting

Hey guys,

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I found this website for properties to camp/hunt on.... Seems to be a fairly new site so give it time,also seems to be a cheaper option the inland hunting properties.....mite be some good opportunities for virgin hunting grounds....

If anyone decides to give it a try be sure to write some sort of review for the rest of us....

Hope this helps for some of you

https://www.youcamp.com/properties/by_category/hunting-pests
    I throw sub-moa rocks

If you heard the shot, you weren't the target

Looks good. It seems like they allow shooting/hunting on some or most of them. Might be worth sending a email or calling to find out for sure.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, looks great alright! Since they put a halt to SF hunting here in NSW I've been stinging to get out for a hunt; public land hunting was my only option since, living in the city as I do, I don't have the contacts the country guys do in order to get permission to hunt on private land. I will be looking into this closely...

Yeah well it only looks new, give it time and it good be something great I reckon....
    I throw sub-moa rocks

Comment

Be sure to let us know how you go with that plan
      I throw sub-moa rocks

Comment

• WhelanLad
        WhelanLad commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like a good plan 6602steven, With all that money you'll be able to erect big fences and load it full of Any critter you like.. $400 is cheap for a Pen hunt

wl
    Working...
    X