Don't you hate it when

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you hate it when

I spent the last couple of days in town doing a few things like new tires on the ranga, stocking up on ammo for the howa 223, a bit of grocery shopping ect ect
    any way got out to the property late this arvo fed the hounds and fitted the shooting light to the ute had a feed myself and just generally pottered around the house till dark any way was just about to head out at 1900 put the rifle in the ute jumped in and reached around into the back to grab a box of bullets from one of the 3 bricks I brought this morning couldn't find 'em WTF back inside in case I took them in when I unloaded the shopping not there either.
    Then It hit me like a freight train some numpty took them out of the ranga before I dropped the ute off for the new tires, they're sitting on the kitchen table in town.
    after about 10 mins of calling myself all sorts of names that even GODs word filter hadn't heard of I remembered there might be a box or two in the grader, so I raced down to the shearing shed where the grader is yep 2 full boxes of Hornady 55gr sp's you beauty as I still have a few hundred mitigation tags left for the month which I was hoping to go through this week, using 100 tonight is better then nothing, so I was cruising around doing my thing with the howa preforming like a fat kid in a candy store as usual dropping roo's left right and centre down to my last 5 rounds when I see a big red which will do for dog meat so I drive across the paddock to put him on the rack to bleed out and on my way back to the road I bloody well staked a tire one of the new ones with about 80 km's on it after a quick wheel change and processing the roo I am back at the house at 2100 with nothing to do tonight now except sit here on the forum and tell you all that fish had a really nice evening and I have to drive the 50kms back to town in the morning for another new tire and pick up my ammo from the humpy in town
    I hope tomorrow is a better day
    Sent via pony express and mail plane

You know that moment when the steak is on the grill and your mouth waters in anticipation? Vegans feel the same after mowing the lawn.

Thankyou for sharing mate.

I feel your pain, like a stab to the heart.

Thanks...

Comment

Brother, it will get better, but we feel your pain.

Cheers,

Oddball

Comment

• fishphillott
        fishphillott commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks fellas
        just one of those shit happens days

Done similar thing before.
      Sucks eggs doesn't it!

Comment

• fishphillott
        fishphillott commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Send-it" post=34884
        Done similar thing before.
        Sucks eggs doesn't it!
        On the bright side at least I have or had a bit of ammo stashed away in machinery for occasions just like this
        at least I didn't leave the carton of durries in town or I would have been making a emergency dash dodging roos tonight lol

Bugger its a simple mistake easy done thou .
      Just a thought for concern thou could these posts implicate you

Comment

• fishphillott
        fishphillott commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Cruiser Country " post=34904
        Bugger its a simple mistake easy done thou .
        Just a thought for concern thou could these posts implicate you
        How so mate the ammo is in a locked container (the house) separated from the firearms by 50kms

How's the Temp been out the Fish?

I'm off to Nindigully on Monday , to do a bit of fox/pig eradication and generally just having some fun . Looking forward to a good sweat ... The weather has been pretty mild in Bris so far this year.

FTI

Comment

• fishphillott
        fishphillott commented
        Editing a comment
        "censored" hot and dry

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Charleville 7 Day Weather Forecast.

Thanks...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Charleville7DayWeather.png
Views:	2
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	47368

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************

Comment

Working...
      X