Feedlot Boar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedlot Boar

Set up a pig trap near a cattle feedlot last week. Got this decent boar (well mate got it a few days after I left!)

Ive asked him to keep him for me as I want to put a saddle on his back and let the kids have bronco boar rides at the next local show, good idea?

:lol:
    errr,.......i think not.
    he's a big fella aint he.!

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      There's miles of it on you tube, don't know why its not done big scale, full time.

Originally posted by Vromme" post=34626
    Set up a pig trap near a cattle feedlot last week. Got this decent boar (well mate got it a few days after I left!)

Ive asked him to keep him for me as I want to put a saddle on his back and let the kids have bronco boar rides at the next local show, good idea?
    Everything inside me tells me that it's a bad idea but I reckon you should do it anyway! I can see some junior broken bones in your future.

While we really shouldn't "keep" captured feral pigs, I have no doubt that there's some fine print somewhere that outlaws the bronco riding of said feral pig.

Be sure to show us a few photos of the action!

Comment

Damned if I'd get on the back of bronco razorback boar....freaking horses are bad enough...at least they don't have tusks.
      I'm in love with Jennifer Hawkins and Alessandra Ambrosio

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldnt ride it but I would smoke it :lol:
    Working...
    X