Excellent article on game parks and conservation, and the sad persecution hunters recieve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent article on game parks and conservation, and the sad persecution hunters recieve.

I don't normally post this sort of stuff, but this article, written by a non hunter is spot on. If only all people could be as rational!!

http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/opinionista/2013-11-19-in-defence-of-a-lion-killer/#.Uot8kxV--P_

I watched a show about 3 months ago(cant remember the channel) about hunting in general on African reserves.
    It was interesting, a whole industry made for the rich & not very sporting really IMO.
    On the flip side animals including lions were bred specifically for the purpose & in doing so also insures there long term survival.
    Also keeps illegal poachers from destroying species as well & black market trades etc!
    The way these things are produced can sway opinions big time either way.

Comment

I've seen plenty of Melissa Bachman's films, and from what I can tell she conducts herself in a professional manner.
      It's good to see that even the journalist who wrote that article is a realist.

Comment

************************************************** *********************************

Ivo Vegter has the right name for his website "Daily Maverick", spot on.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks...

************************************************** *********************************

Comment

Working...
        X