Bilby eating Feral Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilby eating Feral Cats

On the old forum someone posted a link the a guy who shoots the Feral Cats in one of the Bilby reserves (I think his name was something like "The Bilby Man" or something like that). Anyway the guy posted photos of all the Feral Cats hanging on the back of his ute and he had photos of them cut open showing all there stomach contents which were full of Bilby body parts, does anyone have a link to that guys photos (I think it was on a Facebook page)?

Not the one your asking about but if you go to the SSAA site and find the CWM news letters Sept or Oct I think it was had something similar from a project out West.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Bloody help! How time flies, it was june!
      www.cwm.ssaaqld.org.au
      Newsletters june 2013

http://www.savethebilbyfund.com/news-and-events/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/602441_398667656847428_1902426322_n.jpg

this?
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I read the title the wrong way, I was hoping to see a bilby eating a cats. One of the easiest ways to see our more reclusive native fauna is by shooting and/or cutting open a fox or cat to check what it has eaten.
Working...
X