Good start to the night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good start to the night.

Good sized bloke in the first 20 min ( this bloke and 5 of his other friends ) out harvesting. This bloke was a effort to bring up the hill ( very rough ground and long tall grass ) so dare not drive it.

Just a pic of how big these western greys get, the pic is on the nicer side. as old mate was missing most of his head. Me I am 6.2 and 115 kg so I am not exactly a small bloke. My best mate was out with me, he wanted a pic ( he never seen one this big ) and I thought bugger it ill get one too.

Quite a few passed up ( mainly doe's ) as they all got littles in pouches. Or wouldn't meet the min weight. The paddocks with the cut crop ( ready for bailing ) was easy pickings....they were all to busy gorging them selfs of the crop. Weren't too fazed about the shots going off.

Nice work skip! It appears that he is hanging by the balls. Good thing he's already dead or that would be mighty painful!

Comment

A visual term of being strung up by the nuts! He is a good roo, Skip. There is plenty of eastern grey that big on my cousins place.
      Makes it very hard to drive past them,,,,,,,,,,
      Tikka T3X 6XC
      Tikka T3X CTR 260 Rem
      Remington 788 - 6mm Rem
      Remington 788 - 222rem
      Browning Trombone .22

Comment

• El-Skippo
        Skip commented
        Editing a comment
        Easiest way to winch them up

Buggers get big eh. Old mate that shoots here got an Eastern Grey that dressed at 57kg. Dunno what the dressing % of a 'roo is but steers are around 55%, not so much wastage on a 'roo. I would imagine that a 'roo is around 60-65% . Makes a big animal live weight.

Comment

Working...
      X