new shotguns first blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new shotguns first blood

the Mrs. and i went out to her parents place for a visit and a bit of a shoot on the weekend. it was windy and nothing much was looking around the whole weekend, i was starting to think the shotgun was going to have to wait for next trip to get its first shot in anger. luckily this fella was silly enough to stop in the headlights and as its become known the "hammer of thor" knocked him down for the count :lol:

thanks again to the guys who gave me the info for chokes and shot sizes

crawling around the paddocks later that night and im starting to hear a heavy clunking sound in the front left of my ute. get under it and find the radius arm bushes have self destructed on me

the other side totally gone with nothing left, drove it home and now have to fix those and the rear "a" frame ball joint as well.
    savage MKII FSS .22 boyds laminate stock leupold VX1 3-9X40
    howa 1500 .243 varmint bedded in boyds thumbhole stock leupold VX3 4.5-14X40 DNZmount
    howa 1500 .223 varmint in the "franken stock" shortened barrel (19") pecar 8X56 DNZmount
    gammo shadow 1000 .177
    akkar churchill 30" O/U 12G extractors

Nice photo that first one mate.
    Not suitable for mature audiences

Comment

congrats
      & bugga , at the same time then.

Comment

Silly wabbit

Comment

yeah the Mrs. isnt bad with her iphone thingy. i just held the extra light.

thanks send it, was a good feeling after most of a poor night to get a rabbit and then to blow the bushes was a kick in the balls
          but thems the trials and tribulations of owning a vehicle with character and soul over a vehicle that is just a machine
          savage MKII FSS .22 boyds laminate stock leupold VX1 3-9X40
          howa 1500 .243 varmint bedded in boyds thumbhole stock leupold VX3 4.5-14X40 DNZmount
          howa 1500 .223 varmint in the "franken stock" shortened barrel (19") pecar 8X56 DNZmount
          gammo shadow 1000 .177
          akkar churchill 30" O/U 12G extractors

Comment

Working...
          X