Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting Practice

Hi guys n gals.

Managed to Finally get to Belmont today for a shoot with the new .308 Tikka. Once dialed in i absolutely loved it. Placed a couple of Kitty and Fox Targets at the 100m mark and had a crack. See pics below. I think kitty should be worried
    Attached Files

Certainly can't complain about the accuracy... Look out kitty.

Comment

Elmer

Next time you go out there instead of heading to the benches turn left and go down to the other end and get some off hand, leaning on a post , and lying down practice... this will serve you very well the next time you go looking for game. ! Just talk to the range officer and get the ok to shoot there and he'll tell you the different rules ( rifle storage , etc) It the best way to practice imho, there are very few benches in the scrub.

FT

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by findingtime" post=16214
        Elmer

Next time you go out there instead of heading to the benches turn left and go down to the other end and get some off hand, leaning on a post , and lying down practice... this will serve you very well the next time you go looking for game. ! Just talk to the range officer and get the ok to shoot there and he'll tell you the different rules ( rifle storage , etc) It the best way to practice imho, there are very few benches in the scrub.

FT
        Hi FT,

Many thanks for your info. I will speak to the range officer next time I go up early next week. I noticed there this week that in the area you speak of there was a heap of school children getting tuition/introductory lesson to shooting with .22's. Will definitely give it a crack.

Thanks

Dan
    Working...
    X