Roo hunts Nissan V8supercar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roo hunts Nissan V8supercar

Just watching V8 supercars, A Nissan V8 supercar at turn 2 found a roo in the middle of the road.Result Blown front tyre, front guard gone. steering broke. Roo's are tough, esp at 100plus kmh

Jack Daniels Altima was too damaged to continue......does that make it Roo...Ted?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      All cars that race at Bathurst should have a .308 hood ornament protruding to the outermost front of the car

At the speeds they do they should be making a mess of the Kangaroos instead.

Originally posted by Jas223" post=13923
    Just watching V8 supercars, A Nissan V8 supercar at turn 2 found a roo in the middle of the road.Result Blown front tyre, front guard gone. steering broke. Roo's are tough, esp at 100plus kmh
    My 19 year old Camry found a roo in the middle of the road at 100plus kmh. Roo died instantly, and I broke a headlight and had a paint scratch.

:P

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you will find the Nissan was going a fasr clip faster the 100 kays, and it is a RACE car not a steel street car.

Was a great race, watched the whole thing for the first time in ages, great last 15 laps.

And FORD WON

if it was a valiant it wouldn't have even wobbled. :lol:

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Send-it" post=15621
      if it was a valiant it wouldn't have even wobbled. :lol:
      Oh yes it would have, just after 'turning in' on the first corner - been there & watched em, the soggy torsion bar front end & virtually no damper/shocks really competes with the live rear axle on leaf springs (& still no shockers). :P

I grew up with the Valiants/Fords/Holdens/BMC/Toyotas & find the racing now seems to be 'ho hum' done for the camera/tv audience & no 'production cars' in sight, all race built stuff you could not even think of registering for road use.

Sorry about the roo though, in the wrong place at the wrong time, stiff s...
      Pity we can't train um to only jump across the track after the race is done.
Working...
X