Pig pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pig pics

Just realised you have to click on the PDF attachment to view, it has the main photos - still getting used to this.

Well it's that time of year again when the headers are just starting to rumble around here and true to form the pigs are having a great time. Aerial shooting earlier in the year has done bugger all. Here's a few pics of what has been around, hope you like them.
    Jerry
    Pigs3.pdf

Click image for larger version

Name:	MFDC0366.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	25546

Name:	MFDC0169.JPG
Size:	279.3 KB
ID:	25547

Nice. I will come and knock them on the head!

Thanks,

Oddball

Comment

• Jerry
      Jerry commented
      Editing a comment
      Here's some more to knock on the head!! pulled these off my cam yesterday.

Name:	Bigboy.jpg
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	26092

Name:	Pigcity.jpg
Size:	308.8 KB
ID:	26093

Name:	Pigcity2.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	26094

Jerry,
    I am serious, if travel distance is workeable, I will come and help. If you like drop us a PM.

Thanks,

Oddball

SSAA (heap of farmer assist targets with a variety of my rifles)
    SUQ
    Can give references

Comment

• Jerry
      Jerry commented
      Editing a comment
      PM sent

If you are in Qld, im only too happy to come and assist too. Have references, SSAA and SUQ as well as property owners who can verify my safety. Might be that I can get you along to one of the properties that I have access too. where abouts are you? do you shoot at Belmont? perhaps a meet up sometime, if only to make new friends.

cheers,

Robbo

Comment

• WhelanLad
      WhelanLad commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a popular fellow now Jerry

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Robbocop" post=14619
      If you are in Qld, im only too happy to come and assist too. Have references, SSAA and SUQ as well as property owners who can verify my safety. Might be that I can get you along to one of the properties that I have access too. where abouts are you? do you shoot at Belmont? perhaps a meet up sometime, if only to make new friends.

cheers,

Robbo
      Hi Robbocop. How often do you get to Belmont? Am heading up tomorrow for a while.

Originally posted by Jerry" post=8897
    Just realised you have to click on the PDF attachment to view, it has the main photos - still getting used to this.
    I've converted the PDF photos for you Jerry . . . .

Name:	14-10-201312-19-07PM.jpg
Size:	208.1 KB
ID:	30568

Comment

• Jerry
      Jerry commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Champion!!
      Originally posted by Spurious" post=14688
      Originally posted by Jerry" post=8897
      I've converted the PDF photos for you Jerry . . . .

Attached Files

Most recent pics. This one looks a decent size

Fox

Big cat

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      looks like you've got a straight flush there mate, chances are a couple of good shooters could make a big dent in the feral population up there.

good luck with it

steve

Originally posted by Dingo Dave" post=15843
      Most recent pics. This one looks a decent size

Fox

Big cat

This one saw me & went back to eating. Got within 15 metres! I do not think it had ever seen a human.

The wife loves it too

Comment

120 metres with a Marlin, happy with that!

Nice choppers

Don't even remember this one

My wife's 1st pig!

Found these one day. Supposed to be 20,000 years old

Love the bush

My biggest...about 90kg. Only died when he had no blood left. We got 17 that night.

Pig trap worked well this night. 2 sows and 9 babies. Shot the lot.

This boar was hanging outside the trap. 1st one I ever stuck.

Comment

• ASD14
        ASD14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Here is just one of the hundreds ive nailed (photo is 4 years old) .. Il try and edit some video footage, ive got clips of mobs of 20-30 at one dam running off.

Got 11 on Saturday night, biggest was only 55kg. As we were driving out to our honeypot there were about 6 porkers eating a dead goat in the middle of the road. We dropped a gear and ran them over. Did a U-Turn and had killed 3 and broken 2 others legs. The greedy buggers didn't even look up at us as we mowed them down,

Comment

• several
        several commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Dingo Dave" post=25192
        Got 11 on Saturday night, biggest was only 55kg. As we were driving out to our honeypot there were about 6 porkers eating a dead goat in the middle of the road. We dropped a gear and ran them over. Did a U-Turn and had killed 3 and broken 2 others legs. The greedy buggers didn't even look up at us as we mowed them down,
        Geez I hope the greenies don't see that post, some details are best left unsaid sometimes mate.

• Maverick
        Maverick commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Dingo Dave" post=25192
        ************************************************** ******************************

Dingo Dav, you crack me with your description of the fatal pig's demise.

I'll clean the coffee off the monitor now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks...

************************************************** ******************************

If we tried to dodge them we would have rolled the car. I have done that once before & almost died, not going to do that again for a sake of vermin,

Comment

• several
        several commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Dingo Dave" post=25218
        If we tried to dodge them we would have rolled the car. I have done that once before & almost died, not going to do that again for a sake of vermin,
        No worries mate, not judging you for it as I might have done the same thing.
        It's just that the undesirable green element sometimes scoop these type of sights out for ammo to use against us and sometimes get individuals into strife, just wouldn't like to see you get a call from the authorities over it.
        Peace and good hunting.

Fair enough, I hear what you are saying,

Comment

Whoa… Like Big Kev used to say on them T.V commercials “I’m excited”.

My in laws had signs of pigs on their property, lots of ripping’s down by the creek but no visual sightings.

We even set pig traps which turned up nothing. I reckon the buggers have moved on.

Comment

• Jerry
          Jerry commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by 8Ball" post=25716
          Whoa… Like Big Kev used to say on them T.V commercials “I’m excited”.

My in laws had signs of pigs on their property, lots of ripping’s down by the creek but no visual sightings.

We even set pig traps which turned up nothing. I reckon the buggers have moved on.
          This is where a bit of tucker can do wonders. Best bet is to pre feed, get them used to going in and out of the trap before setting the gate. When the boxes were buying I trapped some of the smaller ones half a dozen times!! they actually seem to get used to the idea.
          If you can get a sow on heat trapped then it is happy days - 16 boars in one night was our best.
          Jerry

more action from werstern NSW
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice work dave you consistently nail them pigs . We are planning to head out that way some time soon

Comment

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice pigs Mark

• Emptee
              Emptee commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by Mark" post=60427
              Mark, that's an exceptional photograph..thanks for sharing it.

Great pigs..any guess on the weight of that big bugger at the front?
          Working...
          X