Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curried Prawns and Rice

Hey Fella's

Following on from the Chili and Garlic Prawn theme I decided to give the Curried Prawns idea a crack. It's another dead easy recipe with only a few ingredients.

Ingredients:-

Frozen Green Prawns (could use fresh if at home)
    I pack of Continental Creamy Curried Chicken Powder
    Milk as per pack instructions
    1 onion
    1 carrot
    Some peas
    Rice (long grain)
    Some butter

Basically its just a matter of heating some butter or oil in a pan, cooking the onions and carrot to your liking, then tossing in the prawns, curry mix and milk (best to mix the curry mix and milk together before hand but not essential) and just let it do its thing, once the prawns are almost cooked add in some frozen peas if you wish, let them cook through for a min or 2 then serve up on a bed of rice or pasta.

This is another simple and quick dish that has minimal ingredients and is quick too make and tastes great - just what you need when out in the bush camping and having fun!

Cheers
    Whacking Varmints is my passion!

Another awesome variation of this dish is Thai red curry prawn over a bed of rice, you get these kits from the super market, all you need is the kit, your prawns and veggies and rice to serve. Dead simple and tastes amazing.
    http://marionskitchen.com.au/food-range/marions-kitchen-thai-red-curry/

Comment

• Varminator
      Varminator commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by war_machine " post=17266
      Another awesome variation of this dish is Thai red curry prawn over a bed of rice, you get these kits from the super market, all you need is the kit, your prawns and veggies and rice to serve. Dead simple and tastes amazing.
      http://marionskitchen.com.au/food-range/marions-kitchen-thai-red-curry/
      Sounds good to me mate, another one I have to try :lol:
Working...
X