Hollowground screwdrivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollowground screwdrivers

I am looking for hollowground screwdrivers but it seems the only use of them are for gunsmithing and hence carries a hefty price margin. i know the likes of Brownells stocks them but I'm looking for alternative options.

I found a few old insulated electrician screwdrivers that appear to be hollowground, or at least not parallel ground. I need to get some more in different sizes. Can anyone confirm if they are indeed hollowground?

The screwdrivers I mean are along these lines:

Thanks.

G'Day The Other Left,

Whilst I have a set and a half of Brownell's Magna???? screwdrivers, the ones in your image, remind me of the $10.00 - $15.00 screwdriver set from Aldi's!
    I was so impressed with the Aldi's screw driver set, I purchased another!!!
    Whilst they are don't have as many blade variations as the Brownells set, there still reasonable!

Hope that helps

Doh!
    Homer

Comment

• TheOtherLeft
      TheOtherLeft commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Homer" post=45722
      G'Day The Other Left,

Whilst I have a set and a half of Brownell's Magna???? screwdrivers, the ones in your image, remind me of the $10.00 - $15.00 screwdriver set from Aldi's!
      I was so impressed with the Aldi's screw driver set, I purchased another!!!
      Whilst they are don't have as many blade variations as the Brownells set, there still reasonable!

Hope that helps

Doh!
      Homer
      The set in my pic are from Trade Tools so are good quality.

Look for PB Bauman screwdrivers. Not cheap but no good tool is.

Comment

just hollow grind some flat grind cheapy's on a 6 inch bench grinder... problem solved

Comment

Working...
      X