Rimfire Tube Stock Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rimfire Tube Stock Build

Hi All. I have wanted to do a tube stock type project for a rimfire since getting my Lathe & Mill. I had a old Toz single shot 22 that my father gave me so i though i would use that for the action & barrel. I know some may think why a singel shot but i was not going to get used if left as it was. I will post pics from start to finnish over the next week. Cheers Wegs
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Alloytube.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	54752
    The start. Solid bar bored out.

Name:	Action.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	54753
    Action fitted to the tube with inlets cut.

Name:	Trigger.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	54754
    Trigger section machined out.

Very cool!
    Looking forward to seeing this project as it progresses.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Forward!
    Where we are, where we belong, where we should be.

Comment

Phil Mate,

Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you........ grovel grovel........lol

Comment

• moofy07
        moofy07 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good work mate, I really love to see these types of builds.

Nice work. Why not take a look around and see if there's a magazine setup from something else you could adapt to it? It might only take a slot in the bottom of the action and a bracket for the mag.
      Guns don't kill people, Chuck Norris does.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Gregt" post=43375
        Nice work. Why not take a look around and see if there's a magazine setup from something else you could adapt to it? It might only take a slot in the bottom of the action and a bracket for the mag.
        Hi Gregt. Am happy to keep if a single shot. Only used the action as just wanted to build a prototype to see if it would work. Cheers Wegs
    Working...
    X