Badger Ordnance DBM Import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badger Ordnance DBM Import

Hi all, im trying to get my hands on a Badger ord M5 S/A DBM sent from the USA. The issues i am having is that no company is willing to send to Australia. I believe i need some sort of export permit. Can anyone provide some advice please? Thanks

Try reading through this lot.

http://www.shootingaustralia.net/forum/ask-a-question/656-exporting-firearms-parts-from-the-usa

The Badger DBM won't be exported from the USA cheaply. Suggest you try another source (like Delta Tactical in Melbourne).

Comment

• jasmay
      jasmay commented
      Editing a comment
      Whats it for? does it have to be Badger??

Its for my rem 700. Looked at Badger, Surgeon and Lumley here in Australia. Looking like Lumley might be the best option though because its just easy. Does anyone have much experience with the lumley?

Comment

• jasmay
      jasmay commented
      Editing a comment
      Wild dog do a good one for Rem700's....

www.wilddog.com.au

• Gregt
      Gregt commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Rob.308" post=33792
      Its for my rem 700. Looked at Badger, Surgeon and Lumley here in Australia. Looking like Lumley might be the best option though because its just easy. Does anyone have much experience with the lumley?
      They're as good as anything from the US, very well made and made here.

Ok then it looks like lumley might be the best option. Next issue is in letting. It's gona be fitted into my hs precision stock, what would be the best/ most cost affective gunsmith in the Melbourne area?

Comment

• Gregt
      Gregt commented
      Editing a comment
      If you wanted to put the stock and DBM in the post to me I can CNC mill the inlet to suit. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I bought mine through CSTactical.com
    You can't buy through the website with an Aussie credit card for some reason (I used paypal after a few emails back and forth), but they shipped to me with no issues.

If it's coming with the 5 round mag, make sure you have the right permits to import magazines as well before you make the order.

Comment

I ended up going the Lumley arms DBM through Delta Tactical. ordered it Monday and it arrived at my work the next day at lunch time! I have made contact with a gun smith based out of Bendigo who is happy to inlet the stock for me in the new year. bit if a wait but hey.

Comment

Working...
      X