McMillan Stocks are now a 6 Month wait minimum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McMillan Stocks are now a 6 Month wait minimum.

Hi,
    Just a heads up to anyone thinking about a project build in the near future, McMIllan Stocks are now a 6 month wait minimum, McMBros . It really is an order and forget about it situation now, I ordered one in June, Hopefully it will be in before the new year...

Cheers,
    Andy

Andy,
    6 months could be optimistic. I ordered 4 stocks in early March and the last one arrived last week.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Seddo" post=18781
      Andy,
      6 months could be optimistic. I ordered 4 stocks in early March and the last one arrived last week.
      Yeah totally agree, Hence the "minimum" qualification, I think 28 weeks is the most recent estimate I have been given, so 6.5 months, Was just putting it out there as a heads up for people looking into any project builds.

Should have added a realistic addendum of 7-8 months. +1 month for getting it into the country

6 months is down on where it was this time last year.

They were slammed with orders before their price rise and it took them a very long time to clear.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      6 months but still worth the wait, truly top quality stocks.

I have two at the moment and am looking at replacing my wood stocks on a few Sako's with McMillan's to protect them out hunting. Looks like I am going to have to up for a wait.

An interesting point I learnt recently after chipping the fore end of one of my stocks. McMillan will fix fix chips free of charge, you just have to send it in. Top service that.

Has anyone had much experience with the Edge stocks? Look like the perfect solution for a mountain rifle.

Comment

Working...
    X