• Which one of you wannabe Gunsmithing legends owns these

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC4_m3-yHi0
    Whacking Varmints is my passion!

"Australian Bush Standard".
    I was LOLing up to that point.
    Only in The US.

Comment

Aussie bush standards is more like the duct tape on the 12ga, at least that works just fine unlike the American little .22 hack job
      “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

• Varminator
        Varminator commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Morgo" post=44107
        Aussie bush standards is more like the duct tape on the 12ga, at least that works just fine unlike the American little .22 hack job
        Bloody oath, I can't believe what some do to their firearms you could just imagine what sort of vehicle maintenance they do to their vehicles.

Have not seen that gun, but have seen their car.

I love it when people bring their car in to complain of a strange noise.....the i have to explain that the noise is the sound that an engine makes when it is almost empty of four year old oil. Thats the sound of an engine that has suffered premature failure.

"Hey, smell your oil. See how it has a petrol like smell. Thats because it should of been changed three and a half years ago."

The sort of people who make such crap repairs to their guns, as in the video, are the same people who never service their car....and then complain as if it is someone else fault.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        G'Day Fella's,

And haven't I seen some piss poor efforts, in my time as well!!!

Doh!
        Homer

• Varminator
        Varminator commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by digger" post=44122
        Have not seen that gun, but have seen their car.

I love it when people bring their car in to complain of a strange noise.....the i have to explain that the noise is the sound that an engine makes when it is almost empty of four year old oil. Thats the sound of an engine that has suffered premature failure.

"Hey, smell your oil. See how it has a petrol like smell. Thats because it should of been changed three and a half years ago."

The sort of people who make such crap repairs to their guns, as in the video, are the same people who never service their car....and then complain as if it is someone else fault.
        Sounds like ya service my sisters car I think it's had one or 2 oil changes in nearly 10yrs! I couldn't believe it when she told me, buggered if I know how its kept going all this time considering the lack of maintenance, apparently she took it to here mechanic after it started making weird noises from the engine, sounds like she got very luck as it was near empty!

I kept telling her to get it serviced but would she listen. anyway the things still going well somehow (for how long who knows)!
    Working...
    X