excellent gun-building forum in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excellent gun-building forum in USA

Hello, I'm a new member from Kansas, in the USA. I thought you fella's would be interested in a gun building how to forum here in the USA. Google weaponsguild.com and join up. Friendliest people on earth, eager to help other builder's. They have hundreds of "how to's" loaded with pics on lots of different guns. Their primary interest is in military weapons, but they cover the whole range, including building guns from scratch. Give it a shot, ya got nothing to lose except a few minutes of your time.
    CC

wont let me register??

Comment

• Maverick
      Maverick commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Brent65" post=4068
      wont let me register??
      Maybe the site only allows people from the U.S. to join.

Thanks...

Could be down for repairs. We've got lots of members from overseas, including a couple from australia. I'll check with the moddies and see what the problem is.
    Meanwhile, here's a pic of a gun I rebuilt with their help.....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	img_2908_jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	21744

Comment

• 17fireball
      17fireball commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that a Vickers?

• Maverick
      Maverick commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by couch commando" post=4146
      Could be down for repairs. We've got lots of members from overseas, including a couple from australia. I'll check with the moddies and see what the problem is.

Meanwhile, here's a pic of a gun I rebuilt with their help.....
      ************************************************** ***************************

[COLOR=#000000]Thanks for checking that for us [color=#0000ff]couch commando.

Thanks....

************************************************** *******************************

Sounds good, hopefully we can join...
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing” - Edmund Burke

Comment

Managed to register no problem. Wow heaps of serious smithing works in there!
      "shoot straight shoot quick"
      Coonan 357 Magnum semi Auto- like shooting a laser!!!!!

Comment

Thanks couch commando. Guys also try AK files.com not just AKs & a lot of builders there. Also UZI talk is also handy for the smaller automatic things in life. cheers

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          [quote="twistie" post=4307]Thanks couch commando. Guys also try AK files.com not just AKs & a lot of builders there/quote]
          I would advise everyone to steer clear of ak files. Yes they have a building section, but not as good as weaponsguild. The big reason to stay away is the membership. A large collection of lowlifes, scumbags, christian haters, jew haters, cop haters, anarkists, radicals, ad nauseam. And they freely express their opinions about what they would do to you, given a chance to get away with it. I was a member there for 3-4 months, then told a moddie "God bless you and your family" He told me to suck his co-k, and then he banned me from the site. The ban doesn't bother me in the least, but the reason for it sure does.

I managed to register, but it took me three goes to get the site motto correct. From the info at the top of the screen there was 3 possiblilites. Maybe I'm a bit slow, but I worked it out.

Comment

This forum looks great for anyone interested in gunsmithing. A warning to Australians, you quickly become depressed looking at the forum content that we will never legally be able to make or own.

Comment

Thanks Couch

Comment

Working...
            X